The Team's Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Well, Moore doesn't exactly have the best game plan.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Is our coach actually normal? how can someone see a team is playing **** when they play out one **** but continue with it when we play like the best team in the comp when we actually pass the ball and spread it!

C

chipandchase

How can going from 3 straight losses to a 22 point win away be going from bad to worse? it wasnt the flashest win ive seen but there were improvements in some areas and it was a win. Our error rate was less, our defense was better, some player like Morris and Goodwin improved. Our kciking game still sucks and has a lot to do with why we dont mount a lot of pressure on teams. But going from bad to worse? I have to disagree with u
how can you say it was a improvement? they were denied 8 tries!!!!!!! it was the most embarassing win i have ever seen. the win hides the fact that we were woeful in just about every aspect of the game last night.
lets put in perspective, if we played the Storm, Brisbane, Manly, Dragons last night we would have had 50 put on us

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
how can you say it was a improvement? they were denied 8 tries!!!!!!! it was the most embarassing win i have ever seen. the win hides the fact that we were woeful in just about every aspect of the game last night.
lets put in perspective, if we played the Storm, Brisbane, Manly, Dragons last night we would have had 50 put on us
have we let in over 40 points in the last 3 seasons? somehow we would of kept it a close score lol

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its a fair assumption, the dogs have zero in attack, and are olny in the game purely on some defence.. good at times, dreadfull at other times

P

Paint.

TBH, 4 of those tries were by our own desperation, and one of them was clearly because Pritchard was knocked down and shouldn't even be mentioned.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from the games ive seen pritchards been the heart and soul of the forwards even when we were playing teams like melbourne and st george.

We really need eastwood getting more game time it didnt help when he did his eye the other night.

We have relied heavily on barba in attack but it would be good to see morris get the ball a bit more and idris to start developing into an intelligent footballer. All the talent and no idea it's frustrating

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Guys dont forget about the standard of the competition. ANyone that has watched most games this season and especially this round (barring Manly) would see that the standard is way down again on last year and getting worse. There are plenty of garbage teams running around this year. Did anyone watch the Roosters, Eels or Knights this round?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I don't feel a connection with this squad. They're just boring to watch.
Hadn't thought about it that way until I read your comment, exactly right. Not just boring though but hair pullingly frustrating. Its like our game plan is to buy some thoroughbreds, dumb them down and teach them the tricks of a donkey and send them onto the field? We offer absolutely nothing whatsoever and can't even kick a ball now without it being charged down. Maybe we are getting worse. I think next week against Manly may be a catalyst in that we may get done by 40. Surely there would be some questions asked then by Greenberg towards Moore?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys dont forget about the standard of the competition. ANyone that has watched most games this season and especially this round (barring Manly) would see that the standard is way down again on last year and getting worse. There are plenty of garbage teams running around this year. Did anyone watch the Roosters, Eels or Knights this round?
Yeah, I saw us too. We are one of those 'garbage' teams. St George v Melboune in the final.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They seem to play a different game plan each week so I think they are still getting used to eachother as a team, at least they are learning lessons in how to handle situations, hopefuly they will put it all together, a win is a win and we got the two points.
Now, how to beat Manly, the old foes?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will beat Manly, providing we have Ennis playing

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't feel a connection with this squad. They're just boring to watch.
been feeling similar for a few weeks.....really haven't wanted to admit it!!!
Not surprised others on here feel the same!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
..this is the clumsiest looking team I've ever seen. There's no cohesion at all, I'm almost expecting a dropped ball in every hit up let alone set. We seem to drop off tackles, rarely dominate a tackle...and get turned facing own try line in every wrestle causing painfully slow play the balls, we also lose every penalty count and never get any 50/50 calls...it's incredibly frustrating and embarrassing to watch!

G

Gladiator.

I'm with you Crusader (believe it)! I said last night, those who heard me at the game, I want Manly to put 40 on us so heads can start f*cking rolling. Looks like we're due for another cleanup, end of 2008 style starting from the coach.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
its about bloodty time bye bye moore
I'm with you Crusader (believe it)! I said last night, those who heard me at the game, I want Manly to put 40 on us so heads can start f*cking rolling. Looks like we're due for another cleanup, end of 2008 style starting from the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.