The statistics that have defined your team’s performance so far in the 2018 NRL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
from news.com;

CANTERBURY (14th)

Have no problem carting the ball down field with the fourth most running metres, but can’t do anything with it while there with the worst red-zone ratio in the league. Attacking record worse at this point this year than last.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back the madness ! Dogs of war attitude!

COMING SOON

*disclaimer
All dogs of war and bringing back madness will happen in due time, bulldogs will work hard to bring back madness once cancer known As des hasler is chemotherapied out of Belmore.
No dogs of war until lichaa and deadwood is dropped

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of all the "big name" signings across the board last year, the biggest flops have been Foran, Woods & Hayne

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And having JMK at hooker today is going to suddenly transform Dogs into premiership contenders... lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is why I’ve said numerous times our forwards are not our problem...
It’s the attacking play makers which are and soul responsibility lays on there heads. First one to blame is Foran.. how is it possible we have signed a half and are worse then last year when we had the worst halves combination in the comp?

He needs to step up big time and take control of the side and stop being mia when we need him. Now licha is also gone let’s see if he thrives from better service as people kept blaming that for his rubbish form lately.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran has 5 try assist for the year thus far, 2 of which of which he had in the first game.. so in 8 games he's managed 3 try assists and JMK has only managed 2 try assists in 8 games ... so in 8 games our halves have produced 5 try assist COMBINED and 4 line break assist combined for the SEASON..... to put into perspective Widdop has 11 try assists to his name .........

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has 5 try assist for the year thus far, 2 of which of which he had in the first game.. so in 8 games he's managed 3 try assists and JMK has only managed 2 try assists in 8 games ... so in 8 games our halves have produced 5 try assist COMBINED and 4 line break assist combined for the SEASON..... to put into perspective Widdop has 11 try assists to his name .........
Can't work out why Foran has been restricted to the right side of the field. I was hoping he was going to link up with RFM a lot this season. Looked good in round 1.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant remember the last time dogs were any good on attack? someone refresh my memory

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can blame the forwards for terrible ruck control in attack and defence.
Hopoate, Foran and Montoya are the main reason we have leaked so many points this season .. granted our wrestle is not great and could be better .. our edge defence has been pathetic..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck, you really hate JMK don't ya!
I don't hate him at all, I just laugh at all the idiots on here who blame lichaa for our woes. Yes he has been playing below par, but the whole fucking team and coach is so shit this year. but hey, let's blame lichaa.
JMK isn't going to improve anything whatsoever if our forwards are so fucking slow to play the ball or our halves are nowhere to be seen or aren't in position to receive the ball in opposition 20

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't work out why Foran has been restricted to the right side of the field. I was hoping he was going to link up with RFM a lot this season. Looked good in round 1.
His not restricted I think his just lost the hunger he used to have when playing for manly... have not seen him involved in a full 80min performance since playing with us...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't hate him at all, I just laugh at all the idiots on here who blame lichaa for our woes. Yes he has been playing below par, but the whole fucking team and coach is so shit this year. but hey, let's blame lichaa.
JMK isn't going to improve anything whatsoever if our forwards are so fucking slow to play the ball or our halves are nowhere to be seen or aren't in position to receive the ball in opposition 20
Agree with most of what you said but carting the ball up isn’t our issue. We do get downfield a lot and in good position to attack. But as you said our halves go missing or our attack is to predictable and boring.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere out there Des heard the word STATS and got a boner....

The forwards are the issue as when we get in the red zone they lack the ability to bend the line and score. They also GET IN THE FRIGGIN WAY!!!

These are our try scorers to date.

So not a single try from the hooker, forwards, or bench.

1. Mbye (2)
2. BMoz
3. JMoz (5)
4. Hoppa (2)
5. Montoya (2)
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. Jackson
12. RFM (2)