The Standard of Refereeing at the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Is it just me or are quite a few Refs at the World Cup who are utter rubbish. Like for example in the Germany vs Serbia game there were 6 yellows and 1 red in the first 45 mins of that game. Some of the yellow cards given were given for very very soft fouls.

So yeah I think the standard needs to improve there

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well they have to spread them out in the group stages, when it's the knockout they best refs will be in charge so should improve

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Another **** display but a **** ****ing ref again last night ****ing cheating Italian

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
well they have to spread them out in the group stages, when it's the knockout they best refs will be in charge so should improve
Shouldn't matter what game it is, the refereeing should still be of a high standard at this level of competition.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
of course but there gonna be less quality refs. all the good ones can't travel everywhere it's espected in these group stages. once it gets to the knock out stages the crap refs won't be there and the good ones will be more evenly spread

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
the standards have stooped to a new low after the socceroos game last night

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Press releases just from FIFA: applications now open for referees. Experience not required. Good Eyesight help. Please send resume to FIFA headquarters by 24th June 2010.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's been decent overall. There have been some SHOCKING red cards given but overall, the decisions have been decent.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
of course but there gonna be less quality refs. all the good ones can't travel everywhere it's espected in these group stages. once it gets to the knock out stages the crap refs won't be there and the good ones will be more evenly spread
bump

the best free flowing game of the tournament was the Brazil vs Nederlands game!
the gook refs are the best in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.