The Shield will be at Auburn Macca's on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
SIN BIN

Interim ARLC chief executive Shane Mattiske will present the JJ Giltinan Shield to Canterbury tomorrow night if they beat Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium, but Melboure officials have made it clear they don't want to receive the trophy in Sydney if they snatch the minor premiership from the Bulldogs. The Storm play Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval, and if they win and Canterbury crash to their second successive loss, Craig Bellamy's men will finish the regular season in first place. With the games being played only 12 kilometres apart and at the same time, it had been suggested that Mattiske may park up at McDonald's Auburn with the silverware in the boot until he knew the winner but Sin Bin was told he would only hand it over if Canterbury won. If Melbourne win the minor premiership, the presentation is expected to be made at their home final on Sunday week.

www.smh.com.au

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also...

BULLDOGS V ROOSTERS

Both teams are expected to be 1-17 with the Bulldogs naming a full-strength side. Coach Des Hasler's decision to rest captain Michael Ennis backfired spectacularly on the Dogs in last week's loss to the Raiders.

telegraph.com.au

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Stanmore Maccas? the habibis love that place.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Explain to me why they need to go to Auburn maccas when they can just sit outside ANZ?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Parra Rd is a b!tch? Maybe he wants to save the extra 5 mins travel? LOL

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should go to KFC instead.

The guy can have a better feed while he waits.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Explain to me why they need to go to Auburn maccas when they can just sit outside ANZ?
Yeah, I'm with you Mareeta. Seems that the guy with the trophy won't get to see the Mighty Bulldogs give the Roosters a smacking.

P

Paint.

Anyone wanna meet up there? You bring the tools, I'll get the balaclavas..

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I hope the Bulldogs win the Minor Premiership.. If they jj Giliton is at Auburn Maccas, that place is going to Chock-A-Block

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they might want a big Mac, or need to score, hope they are packing a piece just incase

Status
Not open for further replies.