Opinion The season is about to begin and hasn’t it gone fast

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s flown by ladies and gents ..
at least we can enjoy watching the bulldogs play this year, even if we’re only winning 50% let’s hope we play with passion and put in 100%

Just read an article from fox sports and Anasta believes ‘Flanno’ should partner Burton as Averillo is too similar to Burton.

I think Wakeham is an excellent player, anyway , if Averillo is not in the halves that would complicate our backline.

Be interesting to see how our halves work together this year

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am certainly keen to see what transpires, and have hopes of a much better season, than recent years. Might take a while to reach full potential, but still hope to see positive signs of what could be.
Same here , just improvement and effort each week would be fabulous to watch,

I think they’ll finish around 9th

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The majority of the off season has seemed quick. This last month feels like it's dragging out forever. Part of that is the frequency of articles that are pure speculation about lineups supposed last minute trades we'll make etc. Just bring on the football and let the team show us if our excitement is justified.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
50% gets you the 8. Add Mahoney and kikau that’s percentage goes up as a fan base we’ve had to go through probably one of the worst periods in our clubs history. It’s been to long it’s a feeling of relief knowing the clubs in good hands we have the players and the most important of all Gus who’s flipped the club from being spooners, to potentially a shot at a premiership in the next few years.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's been the longest off season on record for me with a pathetic cricket season, probably the worst in my life time. I am fast losing interest in the sport.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been the longest off season on record for me with a pathetic cricket season, probably the worst in my life time. I am fast losing interest in the sport.
I'm with you Chis. bring on Mon at 1900