The scotch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Dimple would have to be my fave, followed closely by Chival Regal.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Once upon a time, very early into our relationship, an ex-GF's Dad sat me down at the bar in his game room .... and insisted "we" sit down and share this. It unfolded over the course of a few hours during a party he was hosting for about 50 or so family and friends. It was the quintessential "Father-to-boyfriend-What's-Your-Intentions-chat" ....

The man was a genius.

Rendered me useless for the next 12-24 hours, and guaranteed his first born would NOT be sneakin' any nookie on his watch and/or under his roof.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I loooove Scotch.

JW Blue is a great drop, but I don't drink it very often because it costs so much. A bottle will last me at least a year. It saddens me to hear they will discontinue JW Green, maybe I should pick up a bottle.

I love anything that is Single Malt and that isn't bottom shelf. Glenfiddich is nice and Glenmorangie is nicer.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I loooove Scotch.

JW Blue is a great drop, but I don't drink it very often because it costs so much. A bottle will last me at least a year. It saddens me to hear they will discontinue JW Green, maybe I should pick up a bottle.

I love anything that is Single Malt and that isn't bottom shelf. Glenfiddich is nice and Glenmorangie is nicer.
Yeh. I picked up 3 of them. I have a stupid belief they will be worth thousands in 20 years. Prob still only make 5 bucks a bottle on them but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.