The sapphires need a stylist..Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well why the war mentality? I dunno man even if the drums had nothing to do with war I still can't stand them and want to behead brave dog haha
hahaha Brave Dogg last week made be chuckle up when they showed him in the telly!
Glad to see you back Natboy after a long hiatus!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well why the war mentality? I dunno man even if the drums had nothing to do with war I still can't stand them and want to behead brave dog haha
The game is tough, physical, competitive and has sides battling it out to come on top very much like war bar the obvious differences lol. I don't mind having a war mentality in something tough, you want to win especially around this time of year.

The more women we have in our club the better it is at growing our fanbase, when years tick by and sadly most of them move on you can be sure they will be Doggies fans and this will trickle over to the next generation of Dogs supporters.
Agreed bro, it also allows girls who are really into the game to see that they can have a role for teams and the community.

Also where did ya go Natboy, taking a break from us ey?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
go to a strip club if you want to see half naked/naked chicks
All I'm saying is that the 'cheerleaders' outfit needs some glamour, not saying they need to wear less so I can perve on them ....where the hec did you get that from ??

. Like nano and a couple of others mentioned they look just like normal girls.... Well thats my point ... Move along ..If you want 'normal' girls just go clubbing or Sunnyvale shopping mall ....
This is national sport played in an international stadium by supreme athletes known as the bulldogs ..These girls look very out of place dressed like shazza and her mates from housos on a night out it's like wearing jeans to a wedding .. ..They dont represent the high standards that the bulldogs give their fans ...they need some stylist or someoneone with half a brain for style to give them a wow factor .. Or just piss em off the field ..truely their lack of style and awkward dance moves makes them stand out like a sore thumb on TV.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I think in this post feminism age , if you are a woman - you can be educated , smokin hot and respected . In fact , to get a job on Win News its almost a prerequisite

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im going midnight delight this thursday after the dogs win, anyone care to join me?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think in this post feminism age , if you are a woman - you can be educated , smokin hot and respected . In fact , to get a job on Win News its almost a prerequisite
The modern day feminists are batshit crazy these days though lol

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like their collegiate jacket with skinny jeans, bit preppy but not snotty at all. To glam up I think they could use some big hoop earrings. In the video the t-shirt look is yes slightly plain, so I agree with the OP on this point

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see slits down the side of their tight leggings to sex things up a bit.Even skin tight white leggings that reveal if they are wearing a G string :p

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you would think those people wouldn't want reminders about war though. I hope they get rid of the drums mate
they are just annoying and have nothing to do with rugby league. If i wanted to hear that music i would go to one of those concerts you see advertised with the cheesy posters near the railway underpass in bankstown between south & north terrace haha
this

N

Natboy

hahaha Brave Dogg last week made be chuckle up when they showed him in the telly!
Glad to see you back Natboy after a long hiatus!
Also where did ya go Natboy, taking a break from us ey?
Cheers guys, just been really busy, travelling and running around. Good to see nothing has changed on here though
We are still talking about fullback rumours, Frank & Kas leaving, our halves not performing, the cheergirls and islam haha

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers guys, just been really busy, travelling and running around. Good to see nothing has changed on here though
We are still talking about fullback rumours, Frank & Kas leaving, our halves not performing, the cheergirls and islam haha
No one has brought up religion for a while ey lol

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury leagues needs to open up a section and turn it into a strip joint where the sapphires can really show off their multi tasking skills and we won't have this problem of fans wanting to see them in less clothes at games.

simple solutions are often the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.