coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are these muppets even listening to the fans

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here we go again.....

More ball in play, less time for rest meaning more fatigue, meaning more injuries and will also result in players doing lazy tackles due to more fatigue (example; lazy head high shots)
Spot on mate, more fatigue , more sloppy lazy tackles , more head injuries

Thought they were try to prevent this…

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard someone say last night that the way the game is going with the changes continually being rolled out that it will soon be best suited to all players being of exactly the same shape and body type.
Thus alienating the young players who aren't of the specific build and will move on to Rugby where it is necessary to have players of every shape and size...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now they are taking out the kicking skill out of the game.
Just make it touch footy ..no kicking right?
I think wayne pearce needs to resign from the commission, absolutely useless

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
They should be asking the players what they think... Wayne Pearce would never have wanted to play under these conditions

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So now they are taking out the kicking skill out of the game.
Just make it touch footy ..no kicking right?
I think wayne pearce needs to resign from the commission, absolutely useless
Mind boggling isnt it.
Yet they still want to have 20/40's and 40/20's.
You can't make this stuff up.
Sack the lot of them. How Pearce and anyone consulted about this could possibly imagine refs also working out if it was deliberate or not is unbelievably stupid.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can barely watch the game as it is. They've just about made it unrecognisable.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard someone say last night that the way the game is going with the changes continually being rolled out that it will soon be best suited to all players being of exactly the same shape and body type.
Homogeneity, that is the way of society at the moment. It is partly a result of the way society is being increasingly driven by algorithms. Algorithms work on norms and averages, therefore the more influence they have on society, the more they have the effect of favour and bias toward a normative centre.

It is ironic that this is happening right when there is more effort than ever to be inclusive of those on the edges of society.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they should also have a defensive team and an offensive team!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
But it's always been that way, plus it gave both sets of forwards a breather, plus it didn't guarantee the side feeding the ball won the contest... great concept. It's just too bad that those in charge are too focussed on their own agendas to see the game how it is supposed to be played.
What i was meaning was there is no contesting the scrum in today's game. They don't even pack it properly or push. I remember the days the forwards would jam in to the opposition as the two teams packed in against each other.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about our set play from the scrum yesterday, that was magic, old school, caught the farkers napping, loved it.8-)

Always a Bulldog
Yes, it was fantastic and I was actually waiting for them to pull it up. Great work at the scrum base selling the pass as going one way but thrown the other.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Next they will remove tackles, they really slow down the game.