THE ROOSTERS

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just look at the Roosters

ALL 1ST CHOICE SPINE PLAYERS FROM THE START OF THE SEASON ARE NOT PLAYING TONIGHT

TEDESCO OUT
KEARY OUT
LAM OUT
FRIEND OUT

ADD THE NSW & AUSTRALIAN CAPTAIN

CORDNER OUT

This is just their TOP 5 PLAYERS!
Not including any other players that are not available to play tonight.

They are not just winning because NEWCASTLE are bad, they are very well coached and all the players play the part they trained for. Because of how good they are playing they are making NEWCASTLE Look like a PNG club side.

Keep in mind NEWCASTLE have been rebuilding for 8 years. Have spent the full cap. Bought who they wanted.
Changed coaches several times.

(YOU can't even compare the stage NEWCASTLE are at and for example where the BULLDOGS ARE)

I hate the Roosters, I always have but I can't deny it anymore they are just at a different level in all aspects.

ih2220

Waterboy
Reaction score
We used to be that club. Well run from front office to the kit man. Everyone in the organisation knew their role and perfected it. Unfortunately those days are long gone.

Our club was always hated and always will be, but everyone respected us!

People need to stop blaming des and the past board. They screwed us and most people are aware of this, but we need to move forward.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If their current injured list was fit and was the backbone of a side, they'd probably still be top 6. And they still have the luxury of players like JWH being on the bench.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s recruitment. They go out and but the best players. Tedesco, Keary, Cronk. When someone isn’t performing the way they want, they just show them the door. Pearce was a favourite, been there for a decade yet they signed Cronk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The salary cap makes it very difficult for bottom teams to turn into a top 4 team. Once you're a top 4 team since you're buying (and poaching) players for what they're worth and even in some cases slightly less than what they're worth you're able to have depth which is better than some teams starters. Maybe there needs to be some catch up mechanic (nothing extreme) because having no salary cap isn't an option either as it'll just benefit the richer clubs. I look at next year for us and we're only going to be competitive at full strength or at least very close to it (you could even say the same about this year), injuries affect the bottom teams a lot more than the top teams (last 2 years massive increase in injuries).

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s recruitment. They go out and but the best players. Tedesco, Keary, Cronk. When someone isn’t performing the way they want, they just show them the door. Pearce was a favourite, been there for a decade yet they signed Cronk
Yep and plenty on here want to keep Jackson for sentimental reasons

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos for the sentiment guys, if only we could manage our luck better. Devastated for Bmoz, our captaincy is a poisoned chalice at the moment and we're gunna miss big Lindsey, he was just warming up for this season. I'll have to sacrifice a few neighbourhood cats to see if I can lift this curse.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crap way to end your career. Mind you the Roosters have a pretty good replacement in Sualli sitting on the bench. Collins is a bigger loss team wise imo.
Anyway....feel sorry for Bmoz but not the Roosters. Injuries happen with every footy side and you just have to deal with them as best you can. Other sides have bigger injury woes than they do. Lift your game guys...all this Rooster luv is making me nauseous lol.