The Rodzilla court case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you guys can do me a favour and get to burwood court next week and support me with banners and protest signs so that they will feel pressure to release me just like Nelson Mandela, i need about 50 kennelers

this all stems from an incident in January when i decided to do some volunteer work as a line judge for the amateur but serious junior club tennis play

anyways so i called the ball out and the chair umpire overruled me and said the ball was in, for the record this was an old retard fat biatch that probably needed glasses, who was she to overule my call?

so we got into an argument about if the ball was in or not (there was no hawk eye) and then she accused me of looking at the girls ass earlier when she was in her return of serve stance when i should have been focusing on the line

this got me so mad that i had to climb up there and give her a palm and backhand to the head

firstly i wasnt looking at that girl and secondly even if i was she was well over 18 and nearing 19

anyways, free Rodzilla rally August 29th Burwood local court, be there

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im only going to see what you look like.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only going to see what the girl in question looks like.

(I assume she's a witness?)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm only going to see what the girl in question looks like.

(I assume she's a witness?)
yeah im going to use her as a witness (im representing myself)

im going to ask her if i was looking at her ass and she cant possibly say yes because she was looking towards the opposite direction at the time waiting for the serve, im a law genius already ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh and when you guys see this little 8-10 year old kid, please boo him and throw stuff at him, basically destroy him mentally

he is the ball boy who apparently is going to be testifying against me

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh and when you guys see this little 8-10 year old kid, please boo him and throw stuff at him, basically destroy him mentally

he is the ball boy who apparently is going to be testifying against me
You don't need to tell me to boo 8-10 year old kids or to throw stuff at them. I do that without being asked.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you guys can do me a favour and get to burwood court next week and support me with banners and protest signs so that they will feel pressure to release me just like Nelson Mandela, i need about 50 kennelers

this all stems from an incident in January when i decided to do some volunteer work as a line judge for the amateur but serious junior club tennis play

anyways so i called the ball out and the chair umpire overruled me and said the ball was in, for the record this was an old retard fat biatch that probably needed glasses, who was she to overule my call?

so we got into an argument about if the ball was in or not (there was no hawk eye) and then she accused me of looking at the girls ass earlier when she was in her return of serve stance when i should have been focusing on the line

this got me so mad that i had to climb up there and give her a palm and backhand to the head

firstly i wasnt looking at that girl and secondly even if i was she was well over 18 and nearing 19

anyways, free Rodzilla rally August 29th Burwood local court, be there
FYI - I was wearing contact lenses.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

sorry bro I really didn't want to testify against you but the lady made me. please don't throw things at me and destroy me mentally :(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
where the hell were you guys ffs

omg i got 2 months community service, now ive got to clean city streets like a retard

Status
Not open for further replies.