The Roar: Bulldogs best Team Ever

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that centre combo!!!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: what rubbish !! Dribbling at it best. I’m sick of all the negative nancies too . Fuck off

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
How you think the Bulldogs all time team will go against the Broncos all time team .

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with this but they could probably add a few more faces since this mural was done, but I've have been saying for years I would love to sneak into the leagues club and swap Steve Mortimer's head for Terry Lamb's head around , they are both great players but I still think Mortimer should be the one being chaired of the field because it wasn't till Steve Mortimer joined the club that we started winning premierships, although I think Warren Ryan would probably sneak in and change them back in fact I think he painted the thing himself.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I agree with this but they could probably add a few more faces since this mural was done, but I've have been saying for years I would love to sneak into the leagues club and swap Steve Mortimer's head for Terry Lamb's head around , they are both great players but I still think Mortimer should be the one being chaired of the field because it wasn't till Steve Mortimer joined the club that we started winning premierships, although I think Warren Ryan would probably sneak in and change them back in fact I think he painted the thing himself.
It's actually a good thing we didn't win any premiership with the freaking awfully ugly kit we wore in the mid 40s.

1604004604707.png