The Rev Head Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just had multiple orgasms lol

PS why the fuck would you wear ear muffs? I'd gladly go deaf listening to that supercharged beast.

PPS the twin hair dryers are ok but give me a blower any day of the week.
That supercharged beast is the Maurice Fabietti Racing Supercharged Outlaw/Top Doorslammer. Runs mid 5s to high 5s, but is an angry bastard. Has hit the wall several times in the past.

I was there when it did this:

To anyone that says Drag Racing is easy and just racing in a straight line... have a go at the in car and how he saves that thing.

The Lucky Belleri Doorslammer in the other lane is a stunning car in the flesh too.

Gotta get back into the drag racing... and Santos Summer Thunder is on soon... not sure if I'll attend that or not yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That supercharged beast is the Maurice Fabietti Racing Supercharged Outlaw/Top Doorslammer. Runs mid 5s to high 5s, but is an angry bastard. Has hit the wall several times in the past.

I was there when it did this:

To anyone that says Drag Racing is easy and just racing in a straight line... have a go at the in car and how he saves that thing.

The Lucky Belleri Doorslammer in the other lane is a stunning car in the flesh too.

Gotta get back into the drag racing... and Santos Summer Thunder is on soon... not sure if I'll attend that or not yet.
Awesome save, that could of been nasty.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I just had multiple orgasms lol

PS why the fuck would you wear ear muffs? I'd gladly go deaf listening to that supercharged beast.

PPS the twin hair dryers are ok but give me a blower any day of the week.
Dale's car is a fucking beast. Went almost 180mph over the 1/8 on radials :O

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Since you follow radials @pillow ... do you know Gerrys CV performance Black VE beast (or his other cars)?
Awesome car, remember it making over 2200hp on the hub dyno a few years back.

The amount of big power cars in Australia now is crazy. Making 1000hp is fuck all these days

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome car, remember it making over 2200hp on the hub dyno a few years back.

The amount of big power cars in Australia now is crazy. Making 1000hp is fuck all these days
He (Gerry) also has the truly insane twin turbo big block ute (I think it was worlds fastest LS or close to it at one stage), and his newest toy is the old ex Moits owned twin turbo Mustang (since they are concentrating on the supercharged Mustang/Cobra now).

There's heaps of awesome quick cars these days pushing 3000hp. Gotta start going back to the drags... haven't been for a while (and last time I went to an event - Full Throttle Friday from memory), it was really disappointing as half the claimed cars didnt turn up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK ME!!!! Happened last night at Sydney Dragway. Deemed the worst crash the raceway has ever seen.

@ASSASSIN @pillow @Boxer @Blue_boost @Hacky McAxe @Wahesh

Chute failure on Sam Fenechs Pro Slammer Lloyds Classic Cars Mustang (after taking the Pro Slammer win at Santos Summer Thunder event).

Ran a 5.5 at 410kph, before chutes failed to deploy. Sam estimated speed into the gravel was around 280kph.

Went straight through the gravel trap, under/through the aircraft catch net (a first), and belted the tire wall before riding up the embankment and ending half way up it. Stopped less than 100m from the roadway.

Sam escaped without any injury, but the cars completely written off.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FUCK ME!!!! Happened last night at Sydney Dragway. Deemed the worst crash the raceway has ever seen.

Chute failure on Sam Fenechs Pro Slammer Lloyds Classic Cars Mustang (after taking the Pro Slammer win at Santos Summer Thunder event).

Ran a 5.5 at 410kph, before chutes failed to deploy. Sam estimated speed into the gravel was around 280kph.

Went straight through the gravel trap, under/through the aircraft catch net (a first), and belted the tire wall before riding up the embankment and ending half way up it. Stopped less than 100m from the roadway.

Fuck me, what a ride that would of been.

BUT I would of loved to felt 410kmh, fastest I felt was in the Murciélago on Las Vegas Speedway at 324kmh (202 miles IIRC) before running out of the main straight. I had the instructor shitting bricks with my late breaking into the first corner lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Fucking hell. They should use this as an anti-speeding advertisement. "Think you can stop on a dime? Think again"

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Says a lot for car safety!! How the hell he walked away injury free is beyond me!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Nissan-Skyline-1999/SSE-AD-3418057/?Cr=0
Owner wants $250,000 for it ... :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Tell him he's dream'n..

Likewise theres someone trying to sell an R34 Nurburg Edition for $189,000 and hopelessly trying to justify it's cost.

Sorry but if I had $189k+ to blow on a car, I wouldn't be buying a 20 year old Skyline, I'd be buying a brand freakn new one or something else.
If it wasn't looking like a Mardi gras float, it might be decent.....for a rice burner with hair dryers :p

Plus why not list what it does on the blacktop? If im wasting 250k on a poofter coloured car, I want to know what it runs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Shit... how on Earth that guy is still alive today is beyond me... let alone uninjured. FMD.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

That’s a big off.

Worst drag crash was and still is imo Todd Wilkes at eastern creek

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a big off.

Worst drag crash was and still is imo Todd Wilkes at eastern creek
True ... biggest one at Sydney Dragway though.

Eastern Creek should never have been running drag races (and definitely not in that direction). The circuit was never designed with the runoffs drag racing requires.