The referee's and the NRL needs to be investigated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game and I can tell you yes we weren't really good but we were the better team. The referee's were against us all night it was quite obvious. And that last penalty was the icing on the cake for me. It's rigged. They all need to be investigated. It's killing the game.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the game and I can tell you yes we weren't really good but we were the better team. The referee's were against us all night it was quite obvious. And that last penalty was the icing on the cake for me. It's rigged. They all need to be investigated. It's killing the game.
Did you throw your Mount Franklin at the ****!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate the thoughts I had in my head I was fuming! He barely touch him! And then sent him to the bin! Rigged!

Reactions: DT

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100%
Why are they not held accountable? Why not stick them up for a press conference and asked how they fucked up so bad

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As geof Toovey said..

This is ridiculous!
There has to be an investigation! Someone has to be held accountable!

And this my friends is the truth.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been like this since 2015. Reffed out for the 4th consecutive year. Sorry but enough is enough. Hope the boys fire up.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a supporter of the dogs it almost feels like the NRL are trying to rub us out of the game...if you look at how shit our draw was this year, the poor decisions and 1 sided refereeing against us.

Each dodgy decision and loss has a massive impact on the club financially via lost fan base and ticket sales...memberships. Nobody can explain why the Roosters with such a small fan base get dream draws.good ref calls.

I’m sure the NRL bigger picture has the dogs merged with Parra or something....something definitely stinks about the way our club is being treated

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone watch "Full Time Live" on fox last night after the game?
One of the commentators did some research and said that Gerrard Slutton has refereed 14 games at Suncorp since Rd 3, 2015 for the Broncos and guess how many the Broncos won?
Answer: Won 14 from 14
They have played 20 games all up (home and away) under Slutton for 16wins.
One of the other commentators asked if there should be an investigation like Geoff Toovey said.
100% CORRUPT ****!!!!!!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just lodged a complaint with the NRL. We have to pressure these guys to stop the bias. What Dean said is true. "It's like we are not supposed to win". Gerard Sutton clearly has bias issues against the dogs and the NRL have to take action because we deserve way better than what Sutton dished out to us last night.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone watch "Full Time Live" on fox last night after the game?
One of the commentators did some research and said that Gerrard Slutton has refereed 14 games at Suncorp since Rd 3, 2015 for the Broncos and guess how many the Broncos won?
Answer: Won 14 from 14
They have played 20 games all up (home and away) under Slutton for 16wins.
One of the other commentators asked if there should be an investigation like Geoff Toovey said.
100% CORRUPT ****!!!!!!
Yes saw that.
Again those numbers are I imagine so far outside the standard deviation that something has to be up.
Last night we got 1 penalty after the 10 minute mark.
Gee Brisbane must be the most disciplined team in the NRL???

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I just lodged a complaint with the NRL. We have to pressure these guys to stop the bias. What Dean said is true. "It's like we are not supposed to win". Gerard Sutton clearly has bias issues against the dogs and the NRL have to take action because we deserve way better than what Sutton dished out to us last night.
i thought pay understood bulldogs culture though, he should have expected this

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally people are starting to wake up.
Sounds like they aren't even trying to hide the fact that they fix matches?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton's bias is evident every time he is involved in a Bulldogs game!

He has to be corrupt or on the take!
He missed the most obvious knock on ever and then handed the game to Wayne Bennet on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.