The reason why we are getting monstered

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious but a back row of Elliot, C Smith and Waddell is laughable for first grade these days, and on top of that having Napa in there as well, it’s a recipe for disaster and don’t get me started on s katoa.
we need a whole new forward pack bar Thompson

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious but a back row of Elliot, C Smith and Waddell is laughable for first grade these days, and on top of that having Napa in there as well, it’s a recipe for disaster and don’t get me started on s katoa.
The Kennel is too farkin funny.. Just last week the “experts” were hailing Waddell as the lock we “must” have, after 1 decent game...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel is too farkin funny.. Just last week the “experts” were hailing Waddell as the lock we “must” have, after 1 decent game...
He was good last week and shit the next what’s your point, no one hailed him as anything

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd still have Waddell at lock over Jackson's but I'm not sure why Baz played him for 70 straight in the middle.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brah like dir...

You can work with Jacko/Elliot/Thommo/Atoni/Hetho/Wadell though we need probably the best forward in the comp with them.

Thommo
....... Smith
....... Any top shelf prop
Elliot
...... Sua
Jacko

Topine
Atoni
Hetho
Wadell

Doorey
Ava

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was good last week and shit the next what’s your point, no one hailed him as anything
I'm surprised everyone doesn't realise this is what the new the Bulldog DNA looks like :(

Those odd few good games we celebrate like no tomorrow lol.

Reactions: ATT

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd still have Waddell at lock over Jackson's but I'm not sure why Baz played him for 70 straight in the middle.

I was very impressed with Wadell last night... He made up the minutes for Napa because Thommo couldn't back up his effort from the week before and he just had to hook idiot.

Effort last night was classy though i still think coming off the bench using his footwork around tired defenders in the middle is the go.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting "Monstered" simply because we don't have any "Monsters".

Go check out the size & weight of the Premiers Storm's forwards & compare them to ours.

Baz acknowledged the size of the Eels many times throughout last night's press conference describing them as "BIG", & said unless our pack are at 100% then we simply can't compete with them.

Hopefully this means that Baz is on the lookout for monsters of our own

If I've worked it out I'm certain Baz has.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because like any coach (even us armchair coaches) we have our favourites. Personally I think once Topine, Brandon Smith and hopefully 1 more gun forward are added to Thompson, Hetherington, Atoni, Elliot, Jackson and maybe Doorey, Waddell wil be in the bench rotation.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After the win, the experts were saying the tide has turned & we are on a winning streak. That lasted a whole week.

Because Baz can't rotate the bench properly.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just need to work out what is missing for next year.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They aren't experts, they are flip flops. All it takes is one good game for the hype to start on here.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The team is laughable, nothing will change until TBAZ and co change it and clean it out.. I’m sure it won’t be too long now. They are working on it, Trent knows what is expected of him, and he has no choice to get it done or join pay out the door. Not rocket science.!!