News The real story behind Naden bombshell

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention the pkayers in the ,"NRL Covid Bubbles still readily availble to get the powder.
Have you people ever asked how they are getting it into a controlled bubble?
And it is not players from 1 team but mulitple teams

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is not bizarre. Its NRL culture. If not the whole team at least 50% are doing it.
I'm referring to booze and snort the night of an NRL Grand Final. Bizarre you don't think that's bizarre :grinning: Very much doubt 50% of them on the bags night before a GF.

Couldn't care less about his actual drug taking. His business. Just the timing before the biggest game of the year and the likelihood of increased testing.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm referring to booze and snort the night of an NRL Grand Final. Bizarre you don't think that's bizarre :grinning: Very much doubt 50% of them on the bags night before a GF.

Couldn't care less about his actual drug taking. His business. Just the timing before the biggest game of the year and the likelihood of increased testing.
I do not think it is bizarre at all.
Abd
I knew what you were refereeing too. The entire penrith team was with Naden that night. Unfortunately Asada turned up looking for him.
The great Adndrew Johns played for a decade off chops. Freddy fitler. To mention a few that are still off chops when commentating..
Some of the dogs boys in early 2000's You think the rest of the NRL aren't doing the same?

Refer to my reply about the NRL bubble and the amount of teams players that have been busted with cocaine. These are only players caught / video taped with it.
Storms
Warriors
Dogs
Just to name a few.

All while on the so called restricted covid bubble.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I do not think it is bizarre at all.
Abd
I knew what you were refereeing too. The entire penrith team was with Naden that night. Unfortunately Asada turned up looking for him.
The great Adndrew Johns played for a decade off chops. Freddy fitler. To mention a few that are still off chops when commentating..
Some of the dogs boys in early 2000's You think the rest of the NRL aren't doing the same?

Refer to my reply about the NRL bubble and the amount of teams players that have been busted with cocaine. These are only players caught / video taped with it.
Storms
Warriors
Dogs
Just to name a few.

Disagree with you mate that drinking and drug partaking is ok the night before the NRL grand final.

If we make it to a GF, I don't reckon Gus will be endorsing drug taking/drinking the night before.

Agree to disagree. That's fine. You have your views. I have mine.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree with you mate that drinking and drug partaking is ok the night before the NRL grand final.

If we make it to a GF, I don't reckon Gus will be endorsing drug taking/drinking the night before.

Did you actually read what I posted?
Because your answer tells me you did not.
I will leave it at that.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did you actually read what I posted?
Because your answer tells me you did not.
I will leave it at that.
Did you read mine? I know you mustn't have.

I only originally commented on drinking and drug taking on the eve of the NRL grand final.

You've gone off on a rant about how 50% of players from a list of teams are doing it.

Two different concepts. Goodbye.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storms
Warriors
Dogs
Just to name a few.

After their season is over their bubble is OVER.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

The night before the GF is NOT ok. After you win the GF do whatever you want.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree there young and make mistakes. I sure did.
But to do it before a grand final is a issue.
There is also the fact it is illegal. I’ve broken rules before I get called whatever. But these guys fair or not are earning great coin. And as such need to be held to a high standard it comes with the position and paycheque

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nowadays they all have that insane amount of cement render on lol
I agree with Gene, all i see are FAKE $20000 tits and maintenance so high it ain't funny, plus her makeup looks caked on at least a cm thick. :tearsofjoy:

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After their season is over their bubble is OVER.
There's been no bubble for a while. Followed local covid restrictions with the additional NRL imposed condition of no pubs or nightclubs.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulletproof millennials do do some weird shit, but the decision to do coke the night before playing a GF was pretty extreme. I agree the timing is the weird part, not so much the drug taking generally which plenty of them do.