The Premiership lounge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
... is replacing the Ambassadors bar this season.

Here is the info I received if anyone is interested.

THE PREMIERSHIP LOUNGE

The Premiership lounge is tailor made for businesses that place great importance on service that is value for money and offers an identifiable return on investment (how does that work for us ??)

You and your guests will enjoy a gourmet cocktail function accompanied by a range of fine ales and wines while networking with other Bulldogs sponsors and corporates. On completion of your meal guests are invited to take to take advantage of the prime reserved seating offered directly outside the bar area (easy to get another) on Level 1, close to the action (or the bar).

Package includes:

*Gourmet cocktail function on Level 1 South West Terrace Bar
*Premium selection of fine ales and wines as well as Coffee and soft drinks over a 4 hour duration
*Waiter/Waitress service
*Game day programs
*Two pre-booked car parking passes per games, for the full hospitality sessions only
*Two for one at the Canterbury Rub and Tug (joke of course)

Cost: Per person = $130 + GST.

M

Mr Miyagi

Sounds great.
Whats with the canadian flag Hodgo ?
I have cousins from Toronto ?
Have also met a few canadians
Very chilled out people but wierd at the same time LOL

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was living in Canada for the last 12 months. HOme now but too lazy to change it. Will do it before the season starts.

Loved it over there. Bloody cold though (-40'C where I was at in winter).

I'm going to meet your best mate "Mickboon" and another few Dogs fans (Leaguegod and Bradski) who I chat to regularly on another forum.

A

Abz

I was living in Canada for the last 12 months. HOme now but too lazy to change it. Will do it before the season starts.

Loved it over there. Bloody cold though (-40'C where I was at in winter).

I'm going to meet your best mate "Mickboon" and another few Dogs fans (Leaguegod and Bradski) who I chat to regularly on another forum.
Tell Bradski to get of the craposseum and come here Hodgo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.