Reaction score
Doing it Irish style tonight could end up at Academy

Tomorrow work followed by Civicccc.

Sunday = work + death + Sunday sesh.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Do it and I'll whack you with my Ennis the Mennis banner lol
So...do you drink beer? or any other alcoholic beverage?

The reason I ask is I have many Muslim friends, some of who drink like a fish, where as others won't touch the stuff.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rami is a raging alco, true story

too bad he is off his head after a sip

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Not doing a great deal tomorrow but Sunday I could be involved in the Million Paws Walk then I have Touch Football later on - can't wait to break in the new Touch Footy Shoes :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen that wonderful time is upon us - the weekend. So what are you all up to?

Well... I'm going to watch the game tonight, and probably play games afterwards... (I'm in love with my PC :hearteyes:, iPad :hearteyecat: and Laptop :kissingheart:)
Tomorrow... SFA
Sunday... Eat, then SFA

Just the way I like it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen that wonderful time is upon us - the weekend. So what are you all up to?

Well... I'm going to watch the game tonight, and probably play games afterwards... (I'm in love with my PC :hearteyes:, iPad :hearteyecat: and Laptop :kissingheart:)
Tomorrow... SFA
Sunday... Eat, then SFA

Just the way I like it.
Not watching Dogs game??

Tonight - Watch Footy, maybe watch movie with wifey, maybe get lawns done / slashed (pending weather).
Saturday - Watching all 3 grades, and Formula 1 Qualifying.
Sunday - Watch Formula 1, prep for working week, do some study.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not watching Dogs game??

Tonight - Watch Footy, maybe watch movie with wifey, maybe get lawns done / slashed (pending weather).
Saturday - Watching all 3 grades, and Formula 1 Qualifying.
Sunday - Watch Formula 1, prep for working week, do some study.
Not watching the dogs game mate. I don't have cable and CBF going to the pub to watch Raelene's friends potentially get shat on from great heights by the Eagles of the Sea.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wahesh I didn't know you've been an active member since 2008! (you just seem so fresh )

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight, throwing my guts up thanks to food poisoning. (side note, got food poisoning right before meeting with a client. Looked like death, threw up in my mouth once, stomach making weird noises the whole time, still managed to close a major deal)

Tomorrow I have b'day BBQ for a 1 year old up the coast then the Bulldogs game followed by study and research

Sunday, mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, more study and research. Exciting life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I member when Just me used to post about the weekend.
I don't rate the weekend it's not long enough.

In saying that, I've won money on the trots yesterday, so was thinking of going to the pub for a few beers to back it up and stir those money grubbing uni students who pose as bikini girls for a few hours while they tickle my balls in a sad attempt for some more college money!

Damn I wish I was a hot chick sometimes, but only for the money! Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do it and I'll whack you with my Ennis the Mennis banner lol
Pfft Muslims drink alcohol and go clubbing, have sex before marriage n all that infidel nonsense!
Well I know the woman at el jannah Blacktown definitely does,by the way she was floosing with my boss and me and the way she was chatting with us instead of working and not letting us eat our meal.

I swear if she weren't wearing a hijab she would of been playing with and twirling her hair!

Last edited: