The official, "I'm signing off for the year ..." thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It's a "month + one day" from Xmas - I started a new job last week. We're moving house as well. I've got projects coming out of my ears, and thank goodness we hed the foresight to get the Xmas shopping done by end of October.

Life is flying by at 110 kph for me at the moment - The wonders of the cycle of life I guess.

Anyway , I digress. It got me thinking about how much we all might (or more to the point, might NOT) be online over the next month or two.

So with my flurry of activity going on at home lately, I kind of felt an urge to make this thread for anyone who will find that they might go offline over summer. Goodness knows how much time I'm gonna have to get online and chat with you lot over the next 6-10 weeks.

So .... if I dont get the chance to cross paths with you online between NOW and next year trial games, please know I've thoroughly enjoyed my 2009 with the Kennel. I'll come away from 2009 with the feeling that I'm a "fully rejuvenated fan" !!! :grinning: ... and damn it fels great :banana: ....

For me, the next month or two will probably fly by before I know it - With the move coming as well, now seems the best time to wish you all a safe new year and lots of prezzies from Santa.

2009 was a great year on the field and in the club. Better than I ever could have hoped for. That winning culture is back. Greenburg and Kevvy on the battlefront. Jimmy and Grimmers in teh engine room. All the noobs that became household names (and Dally M winners :p). Hazems final season. Kogarah. Mexican wave ..... the memories are too many to name.

AND .... it's ending on the right notes over here in the land of CK.

If we shared a laugh on here ... many thanks to you.
If we shook hands ... glad to have met each and every one of you.

Thanks to the game-day Army for opening their arms to a relative blow-in like me, and allowing me to be myself (even despite that ejection thing .... I loved the "wave goodbye" .... it actually made me laugh on the way out !).

Stay safe ... Enjoy your festivities and BBQ's and work p*ss-ups and other p*ss-ups.
Hope you all get spoilt rotten. Wish you all the best of luck and health.

Cheers - CK (aka Damo ..... sssssssh !)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
gonna miss this man :(....stay safe brother and try not to cause to much trouble :p

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Nope. I'll be lurking but only briefly .... I just didn't want to miss anyone, espcecially YOU *points at you* !

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to meet you this season CK. Have a good summer and Christmas and cya at the trials hopefully!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything, I will be one more within the next few weeks, unless I can wrangle myself a second job :grinning: *crosses fingers*

So if you aren't on anytime soon, Merry Christmas to your family and good luck with everything CK. Cheerio! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.