NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is a Major Hall of Famer & a House Hold Name. Great Player & had a Great Rivalry will Magic. Always enjoy the Classic Clips of the 1908's, the Greatest Era of the NBA

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Denver will only go as far as their point guards will take them. At the moment their PG are Chucky Atkins and Anthony Carter. Don't know how well they will do, but i think they will trade for a experienced PG at some point into the season.

I still think the Bulls are the team to beat in the East and Pheonix out west. My dark horse team is Orlando.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denver will only go as far as their point guards will take them. At the moment their PG are Chucky Atkins and Anthony Carter. Don't know how well they will do, but i think they will trade for a experienced PG at some point into the season.

I still think the Bulls are the team to beat in the East and Pheonix out west. My dark horse team is Orlando.
ever heard of Allen Iverson?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
iverson is up there with the best guards in the NBA imo

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For Sure & he has managed to put alot of People & PLayers on show in his Career. It's a Good thing he finallt moved out of the Sixers in the 2006 Season. I though he had been wasting his Great Career in Philidelphia.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Iverson was holding the sixers back. As great as he is, he could never co exist with another star. That kept them from reaching the finals. He had Jerry Stackhouse, Larry Hughes, Tim Thomas, Glenn Robinson, Chris Webber. He forced these players out of Philli.

However he is doing a nice job in Denver now playing with Carmelo Anthony.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
if he was holdin them back wouldnt philly have released him???...but yet it can be argued that if iverson felt he was being held back that he would have asked for a trade but who knows

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i know it was by trade but im tryin to say is that the trade should have been done earlier

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Aaron Mckie was a nice player, but not the type that is going to help iverson carry a team to the championship. I think Larry Hughes was perfect for iverson and philli, but they clashed and philli chose iverson over hughes.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who plays fantasy hoops on nba.com ?
post here and perhaps we can make a league if we get enough numbers.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Lakers owner is now listening at trade offers for Kobe Bryant. I think the only team that has a chance of getting Kobe is the bulls. They have the young talent that the Lakers want in return, Kobe wants to go there so he will accept the trade (he has a no trade clause in his contract) and the Bulls are in the East.

If he does get traded, where do you guys think he will end up?

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats topp dog and myself for starters
any more?