NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
that dirk nowitzki (how ever u speel his name) has got to be the ugliest player in the NBA

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
NBA pre season starts next week. Can't wait till the season starts.

masterdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
did you guys know that nowitzki was here earlier in the year in australia to get away from the press in america when the mavs were eliminated by the warriors

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
^^not to sure...havent heard anything on that tbh

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well based on Wikipedia, the Nets look set to make a Change of City anytime soon if they don't want to stay in NJ anymore. The current deal is that they either move to Brooklyn, New York or another close location or stay at their home turf.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
The plan is to move the team to brooklyn. They will be then known as the Brooklyn Nets. They are trying to get approval to build a new stadium however residents in Brooklyn are rallying against this.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Jay Z is a part owner and loves the idea of moving to Brooklyn

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard that the Proposed Stadium will be called the Barclays Nets Stadium. For Naming Rights Purposes, I think.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
this season i reckon the suprise package would be the celtics tbh...they have bought a couple veterans that cn very well lead them well into the playoffs

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this season i reckon the suprise package would be the celtics tbh...they have bought a couple veterans that cn very well lead them well into the playoffs
Well, the NBA is kind of like the NRL as some Teams move up & many teams move down after a Good Season so the Celtics could well be in the Play-Offs Race. It's a New season which means anything can happen.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Boguet thinks about making an Exit from the Bucks. They are shocking & have gon no where in the NBA. I think he's been loyal enough & it's time he made a Move to a team which can actually win Games.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
the thing with bogut is whether or not another team will sign him

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
He has only been in Milwaukee for two years. Still has another 2 years remaining on his rookie contract. Still don't think he should have been the #1 pick. He will be a solid NBA player, but not a franchise player.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
^^^agreed...even though i have my doubts as him being the #1 pick...but he has been solid for milwaukee...as i said before im not sure which club would wanna pick bogut up...if say the bobcats are the only team with any intrest in him if i was him i would re-sign with the bucks

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I think Denver will do well this year the likes of Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson can see them in the playoffs.

My wildcard team will be Toronto Raptors to be up there as well.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
^^^ i agree...and having a solid centre in Nene helps