Dam don, you used to speak straight back in the day
Just shows he has no backbone though

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lolllll just wow bruh.

View attachment 17801
Lol that's gold!! She is what I like to describe as an educated idiot.

I actually watched a doco about the guys trying to stop the Cartels and Coyotes from trafficking children across the border. Seriously though, you should see some of the fence lines that they come through. It's just a couple of strips of fence wire. They even show from where they are standing where you can see the "spotters" for the Cartels sitting on top of hills watching for these guys and the path through to the US. Was pretty interesting indeed.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol that's gold!! She is what I like to describe as an educated idiot.

I actually watched a doco about the guys trying to stop the Cartels and Coyotes from trafficking children across the border. Seriously though, you should see some of the fence lines that they come through. It's just a couple of strips of fence wire. They even show from where they are standing where you can see the "spotters" for the Cartels sitting on top of hills watching for these guys and the path through to the US. Was pretty interesting indeed.
Na bro they actually get 3ft coyotes to smuggle people over the boarders. I know this because a black w@hman lawyer said so on twitter.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol, seems like being a complete dumb fuck is trendy these days.

The more info becomes available and accessible, the more imbeciles become dumber.

Lucky I'm not God otherwise I would of pressed the reset button long time ago lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na bro they actually get 3ft coyotes to smuggle people over the boarders. I know this because a black w@hman lawyer said so on twitter.
And here i was thinking Coyotes where actually people who get paid to smuggle people/kids across the border, my mistake. Thanks for the correction I should pay more attention to Twitter.

I assume then that it wasn't a real Dingo that ate the baby, going by the understanding here. Dingo must obviously be a code word :tonguewink:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol, seems like being a complete dumb fuck is trendy these days.

The more info becomes available and accessible, the more imbeciles become dumber.

Lucky I'm not God otherwise I would of pressed the reset button long time ago lol
Yep, as I said previously, Educated Idiots (as in her being a Lawyer). Though some are not even educated, just idiots.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And here i was thinking Coyotes where actually people who get paid to smuggle people/kids across the border, my mistake. Thanks for the correction I should pay more attention to Twitter.

I assume then that it wasn't a real Dingo that ate the baby, going by the understanding here. Dingo must obviously be a code word :tonguewink:
Bro can you post that tweet from here into the election thread lol. I’m banned from that thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being so tolerant that, you want pedophiles, rapists, murderers to vote lol. The dems have lost their minds and are losing all morals in order to try and gain power.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine being so tolerant that, you want pedophiles, rapists, murderers to vote lol. The dems have lost their minds and are losing all morals in order to try and gain power.
It's win at all costs when it comes to the Democrats. They don’t care who it is or what they do, as long as they can get their vote. They'd sell their souls to the devil if they could win the election.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's win at all costs when it comes to the Democrats. They don’t care who it is or what they do, as long as they can get their vote. They'd sell their souls to the devil if they could win the election.
They sold their souls a long time ago my friend. We’re just reaping the rewards now of that sale.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I held back on the "I guess all Priests also like kids" comment as I know that the few are not representative of the majority.
Lmfao wtf are you even on about. Nice deflection. All you lefties have is ironically discrimination rhetorics against Christianity. Don’t worry though darl, voting lives matter and we’ll have another 4 years of meltdowns form you lot