The Murika Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen the footage? There is no excuse for a police officer shooting anyone in the back seven times when they are unarmed and are not posing an immediate threat to anyone..... there's no need to reserve judgment. It is objectively wrong. The character of the victim doesn't matter. Conservatives always reach for that whenever possible to try and defend the indefensible. It's not about cheering for anyone, it's about being rational and expecting police to act responsibly. Not only did the cop shoot him, he shot him seven times. If you can't see how wrong that is, you're insane.
He deserved it actually

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FFS you lefties couldn't find anyone better than this senile pedo ****?

They just handed the Angry Orange 4 more years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everyone here is bagging out Murika, but let's be honest, 90% of you would move there tomorrow in a heartbeat if you could
Texas yes, rest of that shithole, FUCK NO!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone here is bagging out Murika, but let's be honest, 90% of you would move there tomorrow in a heartbeat if you could
I am firmly in the 10%. If I won an all expenses paid trip to the United Stupids of Arseholeville I would give it away. Apart from seeing the Yellowstone Caldera erupt there is not one thing I wish to see in that country.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
FFS you lefties couldn't find anyone better than this senile pedo c***?

They just handed the Angry Orange 4 more years.

He is a joke, but The View is an even bigger joke. Leftist feminist bullshit show. Got to love how they keep trying to force him to apologise, I bet it's the only reason they got him on there.

But, on the case of Biden. How they hell anyone thinks he can run America is beyond me. The Democrats are doing their best to hand another 4 years to Trump.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I love how out of all 300 million people in America these two are the best candidates to run the country :joycat::joycat::tearsofjoy:
Trump is loose with his mouth but at least he’s effective. The recent Middle East peace deals are an example of that. If they had been negotiated by Obama, most of the worlds media would be on their knees begging to take his jizz.

As for Biden, it’s laughable the dems have chosen a guy 47 years into being a politician, who appears to be fading cognitively and needs teleprompters so he doesn’t go off script.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
take a look at trumps teleprompter work lol

talking about airports in the revolutionary war in the 18th century and people work hard so they can secure the furniture of their children

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
take a look at trumps teleprompter work lol

talking about airports in the revolutionary war in the 18th century and people work hard so they can secure the furniture of their children
Every politician uses a teleprompter in certain scenarios. That isn’t the point. Biden uses teleprompters to respond to questions from voters that are supposed to be ‘live’ but are clearly just preprepared questions which he’s being given the answers to.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Every politician uses a teleprompter in certain scenarios. That isn’t the point. Biden uses teleprompters to respond to questions from voters that are supposed to be ‘live’ but are clearly just preprepared questions which he’s being given the answers to.
trump once asked if a cyclone could be stopped by nuclear weapons and they passed a law so the president cant do it

even if biden is 100% gone he and his weekend at bernies handlers should be trusted more than trump

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
trump once asked if a cyclone could be stopped by nuclear weapons and they passed a law so the president cant do it

even if biden is 100% gone he and his weekend at bernies handlers should be trusted more than trump
Fair point - we can agree to disagree.

my main point is that if elected, Biden won’t last longer than a year or two. So voters should be considering more so if they want Kamala Harris as president.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kamala harris, hillary clinton, lebron, big bird, whoever you name is better than trump

he talked about ultraviolet light and disinfectant as possible treatments to corona virus or that it will just go away, then claimed he was being sarcastic when there was a backlash

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
kamala harris, hillary clinton, lebron, big bird, whoever you name is better than trump

he talked about ultraviolet light and disinfectant as possible treatments to corona virus or that it will just go away, then claimed he was being sarcastic when there was a backlash
UV light has been proven to kill the Coronavirus (on external surfaces).

he took it one step further and said it would be interesting to know whether it could work on the inside of a human.

I agree it sounds outrageous but I’d prefer a president willing to speak his mind, especially if his intent is to find some sort of medical solution to the vaccine.

woukd you prefer a president to tow the line and just succumb to the virus?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Thoughts on the middle east peace deals?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
UV light has been proven to kill the Coronavirus (on external surfaces).

he took it one step further and said it would be interesting to know whether it could work on the inside of a human.

I agree it sounds outrageous but I’d prefer a president willing to speak his mind, especially if his intent is to find some sort of medical solution to the vaccine.

woukd you prefer a president to tow the line and just succumb to the virus?
i prefer a president who is not a borderline pedophile or a welsher who borrowed a very large amount of money knowing he isnt going to pay it back

he is a scumbag pure and simple