The most ‘Bulldogg’ team of all time

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And Omar and Love machine and all the other Nashettes… It is fucking hilarious all the denials about it being the same bloke. Every single one has the same themes, views, phrases and writing style.
I only have one account, trust me on this, the mods know this.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Omar and Love machine and all the other Nashettes… It is fucking hilarious all the denials about it being the same bloke. Every single one has the same themes, views, phrases and writing style.
Omar is not Nasheed. He trains at my gym and does kickboxing with my mate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah…….BULLSHIT!!!!!

excuse me.
If you knew what the mods knew, you'd be embarrassed by why you are sticking to your position here.
There is much you are not privvy too.
Notice how they dont bring up the accusations themselves? Just you and a few other player haters.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you knew what the mods knew, you'd be embarrassed by why you are sticking to your position here.
Notice how they dont bring up the accusations themselves? Just you and a few other player haters.
The hate is real yo. They trying to bring you down brother nasheed. As Tupac said to us as young kids " keep your head up uleh"

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omar is not Nasheed. He trains at my gym and does kickboxing with my mate.
:tearsofjoy:
Not Privvy too.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Thats because a few mods are Nashettes.

The hate is real yo. They trying to bring you down brother nasheed. As Tupac said to us as young kids " keep your head up uleh"
Does your shared small brain hurt ..?

Respect uleh.
Good to see you being respectful today and not anti Nash.
It’s a real battle in there isn’t it…?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:

Not Privvy too.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Thats because a few mods are Nashettes.

Does your shared small brain hurt ..?

It’s a real battle in there isn’t it…?
You can’t be reasoned with.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can’t be reasoned with.
Yeah I can, do you actually understand what reason means…?
Bro, do your thing, some of it is actually funny. But don’t try and validate or debate it with those that know better.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I can, do you actually understand what reason means…?
Bro, do your thing, some of it is actually funny. But don’t try and validate or debate it with those that know better.
This is what I’m saying, you say you know better but you’re so wrong it’s not funny and with my identity it’s easy to know.
I’d never be able to pull of a secondary account without it being immediately obvious.
And I’m not ‘funny’ I’m deep.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I’m saying, you say you know better but you’re so wrong it’s not funny and with my identity it’s easy to know.
I’d never be able to pull of a secondary account without it being immediately obvious.
Well said Nash.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blah Blah..

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a fan boy. If you weren't you would have block Nasheed and the movement. When you are ready we can make you a profile picture with Nasheed in it for you to upload

Cheers.
Blocked. Your a pest and oxygen thief and a Indian cock smocker

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland & Ryan Tandy :tearsofjoy:

I’d like some of whatever you’re on Nasheed!