The Morris fake punch on

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I honestly wish Josh had just landed one on his chin and knocked him TFO!!

Now that would have been funny!

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious without someone getting knocked out... lol.

Razor

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did not think it was that funny people are forgetting that goodwin and roberts where over in the corner nearly in a fight and Josh was having fun with the opposition

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Thats exactly what i was saying Razor, yeh it was all in good fun but one of your team mates was surrounded by a bunch of dragon players and the only one that came in to defend him was Barba, seriously where is the team spirit

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Did not think it was that funny people are forgetting that goodwin and roberts where over in the corner nearly in a fight and Josh was having fun with the opposition

Do you want a tissue??

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barba got balls hahaha he had a punch on with Idris a guy who is almost twice his size and he was there ready to back up his team mate.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Thats exactly what i was saying Razor, yeh it was all in good fun but one of your team mates was surrounded by a bunch of dragon players and the only one that came in to defend him was Barba, seriously where is the team spirit
actually Hannant, Roberts and Barba all went in there and the rest were coming over as it was broken up.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought it was funny. It looked like they were going to punch on before they realised who they were fighting, so they had some fun with it. Good on them for not treating a game of footy like life and death.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was the highlight of my night actually quite funny!! Brett was actually protecting Josh from Soward at the start by the look of things

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Alas...I hate to say this but I did miss Mason there....

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Where does Boyd hang out on a Saturday night?

X

XxFoVoSxX

Was the highlight of my night actually quite funny!! Brett was actually protecting Josh from Soward at the start by the look of things
ROFL!!! as if josh needs help handling that dud, soward is the biggest cat along with ben creagh

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
I honestly wish Josh had just landed one on his chin and knocked him TFO!!

Now that would have been funny!
why would you want that? its his brother.

I hope you knock your sister or brother out one day to

Status
Not open for further replies.