News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mann n Salmon bench with two middles Hughes and one other (Knight, Morrin Kautoga, Edwards or someone they buy between now and rd 1)?
Good thing is the boys push above their weight.. even Turpin is very strong and ridiculously fit.

We have options.. especially when everyone is fit.

I don't think we'll beat the best sides but we'll be in the game.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curran had to play with randoms in a higher intensity game…. Salmon had six months to prep for that with the team lol
Curran was great last night, in terms of where he fits in the team he is easily ahead of Mann and Salmon. Can see one of the other two coming off the bench when fatigue is more a factor and playing the link role for more attacking options, but Curran helps us earn the right to attack in the first place.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting juggling act with outside backs over the next few years. Kiraz and foxx have to start, but we really can't allow skelton or wilson to leave and become stars at another club. I wonder if wilson could be turned into a quality fullback, has all of the physical attributes.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He HAS to be our lock. End of story.
he looked to be playing a defensive 2nd row position in the allstars and had a bit of josh jackson about him although slightly quicker but not as strong. Good to know he could fit in there if needed to during the season, although hopefully kikau and preston stay fit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Something was wrong on Thursday.. he had a very strong pre season. Fcuker was running hard at training!
Think he was trying too hard. He can be good, was forcing things too much in the trial

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Curran was great last night, in terms of where he fits in the team he is easily ahead of Mann and Salmon. Can see one of the other two coming off the bench when fatigue is more a factor and playing the link role for more attacking options, but Curran helps us earn the right to attack in the first place.
Curran IMO should be 13, too small for a prop and haven't seen enough from him as a second rower.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting juggling act with outside backs over the next few years. Kiraz and foxx have to start, but we really can't allow skelton or wilson to leave and become stars at another club. I wonder if wilson could be turned into a quality fullback, has all of the physical attributes.
I think Fox should be moved on after this year. Trade him for a quality front rower. He is not much better than Wilson imo and his best years behind him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love to see Skelton, O'Neill, Papalii, and Hayward in the line up, but another year, and maybe they will be pushing out the older players.
Most of our players are relatively young. JAC is 27 I think and at his peak. Id hate to see our young stars leave, maybe JAC gets swapped for a prop.