The Mole - Pay cracks the whip for Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Bellamy-esque
Very true... Pays time spent with Melbourne has surely rubbed off on him..
Expect a strict policy on attitude as well as code of conduct from now on...
This is going to be one tough team... They te The going to scare the shit out of teams... Bring it on

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If your not willing to do the work brown then fuck off. We don’t want you this is not Cronulla

Back in the day we had the right to say that but these days what it's been over 14 years since we have won a comp?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone is being a little harsh on brown!! We don't know if the story is true and he did have massive raps on him before he did I think it was his acl a few years ago.

Plus if Foran goes down injured, he is the depth we haven't had in 10 years. We won't be winning comps with Jackson as our back up 5/8

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring on the season,pay is setting the tone for the season nicely.Hopefully we will have a football side that can compete for 80mins

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant understand the enthusiasm for this guy. He was terrible in the World Cup. Just didnt compete.
His only chance at FG is if there is a massive injury toll.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NO.. Papalli is not a bad player. He is just fat and lazy. Him and Paulo are a good pair, MacDonalds love them.
Could you make first grade being lazy? I don't think so anyway point is you said papali isn't a bad player based on World Cup and hopefully we can say the same thing about brown.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk
Do u want tony Williams contact number ?
You beat me to it, I was about to say I would have liked to see what Pay would have done with that big overpaid lazy **** TRex

Reactions: DT

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true then PAY is a sign of great coach that we needed all these years, I cannot see the pretender Fraudsler ever dropping anyone for anything, Pay has ticked all the boxes and we must rebuild our team culture and NOT let any player think that they are bigger than the team!
Good work Pay, now lets do our talking on the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.