The Mole: Future-minded Bulldogs win scrap for gun New Zealand teen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh Gus ain't doing all that, other people work at the club :tearsofjoy:
Well mate it certainly wasn’t happening before he was signed, and now it is happening … why do you figure that is?

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't he set up something for the warriors so this wouldn't happen to them? lol
I don’t really acknowledge his time at the Warriors because C19 prevented him from doing his job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We’ll mate it certainly wasn’t happening before he was signed, and now it is happening … why do you figure that is?
The rest of the board just sit on their arse doing nothing aye?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rest of the board just sit on their arse doing nothing aye?
Mate I didn’t know I had to also state the obvious ….

Everyone knows Gus isn’t working alone, that he has a good bunch of people around him, you can’t play chess without all the pieces, but who do you think is in the drivers seat moving the pieces around and making the strategic moves?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't wait to take the kid under my wing. He should be ready around the time my 10 years are up. Boom!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL this news even made it onto Triple M. Dogs signing a 15 year old kid got mentioned but no mention of the other sports.

Hard to get excited about a 15 year old but as long as we beat the Rorters for his signature, I'm happy

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL this news even made it onto Triple M. Dogs signing a 15 year old kid got mentioned but no mention of the other sports.

Hard to get excited about a 15 year old but as long as we beat the Rorters for his signature, I'm happy
yeh it means nothing TBH, but if he does become a superstar, 1% likely, at least we have him on our books

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I live close to Wavell High School. Big rugby league school. Alumni includes: Greg Inglis, Ashley Harrison, Adam Blair, the Nikorimas.. and Big Darryl Brohman.
I thought Greg Inglis went to Hunter sports high

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
honestly , less is better, you might think it is funny, but you just a fukn pest that mods should either limit your posts or give you a rest
They aren't going to limit my posts or give me a rest just because cranky people like you can't cop a joke, Steve. Most people enjoy my posts, if you don't, tune them out. Or keep getting triggered. Either way works for me.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They aren't going to limit my posts or give me a rest just because cranky people like you can't cop a joke, Steve. Most people enjoy my posts, if you don't, tune them out. Or keep getting triggered. Either way works for me.
im giving some friendly advice, you are like a 5 year old kid who doesnt know when to stop.
less is better, you arent funny anymore, as i side as first ok, but now it is just down right boring and fukn stupid

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
im giving some friendly advice, you are like a 5 year old kid who doesnt know when to stop.
less is better, you arent funny anymore, as i side as first ok, but now it is just down right boring and fukn stupid
Yeah, you sound really friendly. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't ask for your advice, and I don't want it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Greg Inglis went to Hunter sports high
He did briefly, but then definitely finished at Wavell (whilst being signed up by Norths Devils). It's the reason he played SoO for qld (although there was an argument he played his first "senior" game whilst at Hunter.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He did briefly, but then definitely finished at Wavell (whilst being signed up by Norths Devils). It's the reason he played SoO for qld (although there was an argument he played his first "senior" game whilst at Hunter.
Ahhh yes, that's right.