News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Addo-Carr will sit down with Bulldogs officials on Friday in a meeting that could have dramatic implications for the star winger's future.

Rumours are swirling throughout the game that 'The Foxx' wants out of Belmore after a dramatic week in which he was suspended from the Australian team and forced to apologise for a social media post concerning the crisis in the Middle East.

Addo-Carr and his
management will meet with Bulldogs football boss Phil Gould to sort out where the tryscoring ace stands.

Sources close to Addo-Carr say he isn't happy with the level of support given to him after he was suspended for two matches after video emerged of him punching a man during the Koori Knockout.

The Bulldogs, for their part, are said to be unhappy with Addo-Carr's behaviour at the Knockout and his social media post on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

The star winger put a photo on Instagram of the Palestinian and Aboriginal flags with the caption "One struggle, one fight".

The following day he did a backflip - no doubt at the request of Bulldogs and NRL officials, stating he wanted to apologise "for any offence I have caused due to my recent social media post".

"As a proud First Nations man, I saw a message of support against displacement and land rights, and I shared this without full consideration to, or understanding of, the current events happening overseas," he added.

On the field, The Foxx has been a success in his two seasons at Canterbury after five years in Melbourne.

In a struggling side, he still managed to score 16 tries last year and 11 tries in 2023.

But he came to the club on big dollars and the Bulldogs would be able to use that money on players closer to the middle of the park if he left with two years remaining on his contract.

Several rival NRL clubs are certain to be interested in the speedy winger - if he cannot resolve his issues with the Bulldogs on Friday.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally he has has sufferered behind a terrible 6 & 7 and a forward pack that is weak as piss.
Would blossom only if maybe we had a coach that could unlock our team .
Still not sold on Ciraldo and each year when we get major recruits who turn to shit at our club makes me doubt even more.
Anyway 2024 new hopes and new dreams let’s hope our baby shoots for the future start blossoming and we have some that announce themselves in the senior squad.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The dumbest post ever.

honestly for the sake of the club, just start winning and watch everyone wanting to be at the dogs. This is a nothing story I don’t want to lose fox due to his infectious vibe but if we have to then bi.

I hope truly hope the club can start winning next year so we can block out all this negativity

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset some of these footballers are as dumb as dog shit, then throw in social media and its a recipe for disaster. If he goes he goes, at present he isn't worth the money we are paying him and he needs to realize that.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deadset some of these footballers are as dumb as dog shit, then throw in social media and its a recipe for disaster. If he goes he goes, at present he isn't worth the money we are paying him and he needs to realize that.
He thought his post would be loved by the masses.

They turned on him quick. lol Same when SBW agreed with another post.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems a loose canon in the off season. Remember him and Latrell last season getting into trouble. Seems a common trait.

No one’s bigger than the club and if he goes so be it but would love to see him working outside of Crichton.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck off if we let him go they can suck my Dick

Such a glaring hole in the props and we finally have backline that could be deadly with Jac critta xerri kiraz and whoever is 5th back of wilson taafe skelton etc.

This is a nothing fucking drama for a fight on the field ffs and a stupid Instagram post. Don’t see cowboys sacking Holmes for his.

Tell him to think and move on and get us some
Fucking props.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I doubt there is much to this rumour. Yeah he is meeting with the club, actually, it's quite normal, but probably got accelerated to find out where he is at and ensure he understands that he is getting a lot of scrutiny at the moment for the wrong reasons. I think we are a better team with Fox in it, so he ain't going anywhere.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The club should back him and should not have asked him to remove his post. He’s entitled to post whatever he likes fuck the mainstream media. Fucken dumb fucks if they let him go and can’t see the positive influence he has on the club

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Addo-Carr will sit down with Bulldogs officials on Friday in a meeting that could have dramatic implications for the star winger's future.

Rumours are swirling throughout the game that 'The Foxx' wants out of Belmore after a dramatic week in which he was suspended from the Australian team and forced to apologise for a social media post concerning the crisis in the Middle East.

Addo-Carr and his
management will meet with Bulldogs football boss Phil Gould to sort out where the tryscoring ace stands.

Sources close to Addo-Carr say he isn't happy with the level of support given to him after he was suspended for two matches after video emerged of him punching a man during the Koori Knockout.

The Bulldogs, for their part, are said to be unhappy with Addo-Carr's behaviour at the Knockout and his social media post on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

The star winger put a photo on Instagram of the Palestinian and Aboriginal flags with the caption "One struggle, one fight".

The following day he did a backflip - no doubt at the request of Bulldogs and NRL officials, stating he wanted to apologise "for any offence I have caused due to my recent social media post".

"As a proud First Nations man, I saw a message of support against displacement and land rights, and I shared this without full consideration to, or understanding of, the current events happening overseas," he added.

On the field, The Foxx has been a success in his two seasons at Canterbury after five years in Melbourne.

In a struggling side, he still managed to score 16 tries last year and 11 tries in 2023.

But he came to the club on big dollars and the Bulldogs would be able to use that money on players closer to the middle of the park if he left with two years remaining on his contract.

Several rival NRL clubs are certain to be interested in the speedy winger - if he cannot resolve his issues with the Bulldogs on Friday.

He wasn't give the support because he lied to the board & then the video immerged.

Call me racist, I am over First Nation people going on about displacement and land rights, when I happened over 200 odd years ago & has nothing to do with them.

I am old school, I still say full blooded Aboriginals, half casts etc.

Most Aboriginals complaining are mixed race.

Awaits the fire & brimstone that is about to fall on me.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck off if we let him go they can suck my Dick

Such a glaring hole in the props and we finally have backline that could be deadly with Jac critta xerri kiraz and whoever is 5th back of wilson taafe skelton etc.

This is a nothing fucking drama for a fight on the field ffs and a stupid Instagram post. Don’t see cowboys sacking Holmes for his.

Tell him to think and move on and get us some
Fucking props.
I think it’s more Fox wanting out

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it’s more Fox wanting out
Hopefully not he’s been through the shit and being paid and with critta and xerri coming he knows his backline is about to be one of the better and with Gus and $ available I have no doubt we are moving right direction.

Not like bunnies can afford him. Dunno how they fucking kept Keaon

Status
Not open for further replies.