News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade him for a forward

good finisher, can have his moments but at the end of the day he’s a winger.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JAC supported PALESTINE in his post, due to the FACT they have been having their land stripped off them for going on 70 years now. Nothing about Hamas, who's actions are obviously deplorable. But if people want to erroneously connect the dots and say he supports everything happening over there now and shout him down about it, it ALSO stands to reason that those supporting a side who are literally bombing women and children, and evicting the survivors, support "all those actions", right? Or is it only for 1 side? JAC didn't get shouted down for having an OPINION, he got shouted down for having an opinion that went against the status quo...

And yes, I agree. ALL the killing is bad, full stop!
You forgot to mention the 40 Kids who were Butchered , or the 260 Kids killed at a music festival.. which then kicked off this latest round of bombings, and will End Hamas for Good.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the 40 Kids who were Butchered , or the 260 Kids killed at a music festival.. which then kicked off this latest round of bombings, and will End Hamas for Good.
The same story used in every war the west and media have an agenda with. The schools were bombed, hospitals were bombed. Change your channel.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah keep believing the tripe. The 40 kids story now back tracked by the White House saying not true. What other lies were told. Did let the truth smack you in the mouth

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know what time the Fox is meeting with the club?

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah keep believing the tripe. The 40 kids story now back tracked by the White House saying not true. What other lies were told. Did let the truth smack you in the mouth
ok maybe so about the 40 kids as i read now its still to be confirmed, but the other 260 kids are confirmed and True if not more? so you support this terrorist attack?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Baby Beheading is true. Has been confirmed in the last couple of hours.
I saw the photos but I won’t share.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leftist propaganda? Do you understand what happened in Palestine you imbecile. Go and research before you comment and youl realise who the fool is.
Sigh, another one. Which of the many offensive wars waged by the Arabs would you like to educate me on? Which of the many times the Palestinians have rejected peace and the establishment of two states? Which medieval, barbaric, genocidal terrorist organisation?
Or perhaps you want to start earlier and educate me about when the Arabs first invaded and colonised Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.