News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he is looking for a release, he will want the same coin or better and the only clubs that could afford him are the Tigers and Dragons

I call BS

I'm more interested in how much coin we have to spend for 2024 after releasing TPJ and not re-signing Thompson

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is looking for a release, he will want the same coin or better and the only clubs that could afford him are the Tigers and Dragons

I call BS

I'm more interested in how much coin we have to spend for 2024 after releasing TPJ and not re-signing Thompson
Souths will find a way. If the fox goes as well we should have $1.5 or $2 million?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wilson probably had better yardage stats as well.
Wilson definitely better at carrying the ball early set. Anyway point is we've got Kiraz, Wilson and Skelton + whatever other reserve grader Gus brings down. I don't think losing JAC hurts us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So everyone with pro-Israel msgs is in support of bombing Palestinian women and children, and leaving the survivors homeless. Good to know... ;)
Wtf did I say or allude to that?

FFS everyone on here and around the world is just looking for things to agitate one way or the other.

Killing is bad. Full stop. Don't care which side it's on.

The Fox posting what he did was always going to be controversial, so it was silly for him to do so. He should've known better.

Unless he's looking for a release which I think a smart man would be alluding to

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score

FFS everyone on here and around the world is just looking for things to agitate one way or the other.

The Fox posting what he did was always going to be controversial, so it was silly for him to do so. He should've known better.

Unless he's looking for a release which I think a smart man would be alluding to

JAC supported PALESTINE in his post, due to the FACT they have been having their land stripped off them for going on 70 years now. Nothing about Hamas, who's actions are obviously deplorable. But if people want to erroneously connect the dots and say he supports everything happening over there now and shout him down about it, it ALSO stands to reason that those supporting a side who are literally bombing women and children, and evicting the survivors, support "all those actions", right? Or is it only for 1 side? JAC didn't get shouted down for having an OPINION, he got shouted down for having an opinion that went against the status quo...

And yes, I agree. ALL the killing is bad, full stop!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
JAC supported PALESTINE in his post, due to the FACT they have been having their land stripped off them for going on 70 years now. Nothing about Hamas, who's actions are obviously deplorable. But if people want to erroneously connect the dots and say he supports everything happening over there now and shout him down about it, it ALSO stands to reason that those supporting a side who are literally bombing women and children, and evicting the survivors, support "all those actions", right? Or is it only for 1 side? JAC didn't get shouted down for having an OPINION, he got shouted down for having an opinion that went against the status quo...

Like I said…….pot plant.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Let's try not to vilify each other over a misunderstanding.

I think most of us can agree that what Israel has done for the last 70+ years is terrible. They have taken over Palestinian land and turned Palestinians into prisoners. But that's not really the discussion here.

JAC posted an image that suggested that Aboriginals and Palestinians are suffering the same struggles. Any day of the week you post that, that's fine. Except if you post it right after a brutal terrorist attack. It's context.

Palestinian terrorists carry out a horrible attack killing many innocent people. Israel responds by bombing Palestinian civilians. Responding to this is a delicate situation. You can say that Hamas are terrorist pricks. You can say that Israel are tyrants. That's all fair.

That's not what JAC did though. JAC posted a provocative image that suggested that what Hamas did was OK, because Palestine and Aboriginals are oppressed. It also had the effect that it could encourage young Aboriginals to think that what Hamas did is right.

This isn't about Israel or Palestine being right. This is about a footballer not fully thinking through what he posts before he posts it.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foxx brings kids to the game. Both of my kids follow the dogs and the Foxx is by far their favourite player. Burto is also one of their fav's but the Foxx provides that jump out of your seat, excitement. My kids and I would hate watching the Foxx run out for another club. Hopefully he learns from this and becomes the leader we want him to be in the off season and then has a blinder next year. Then all this will be forgotten soon enough.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset some of these footballers are as dumb as dog shit, then throw in social media and its a recipe for disaster. If he goes he goes, at present he isn't worth the money we are paying him and he needs to realize that.
He can go, I’ve never been a fan since he arrived , and his attitude an personality we can do without anyway.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently someone put a dog shot on him prior

silva

Utility
Reaction score
In the Fox’s defence lots of ignorant people have fallen for and regurgitated Palestinian and Leftist propaganda. It was a stupid, disappointing post but it happens. The apology was good even if it was forced. Let’s hope he learns a lesson and moves on from this nonsense.
Leftist propaganda? Do you understand what happened in Palestine you imbecile. Go and research before you comment and youl realise who the fool is.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He can go, I’ve never been a fan since he arrived , and his attitude an personality we can do without anyway.
I would prefer him to stay, but only if he finds the form he had at Melbourne but I won’t be devastated if it doesn’t work out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just saying....

JAC
15 games
11 tries
1 try assist
11 line breaks
52 tackle breaks

Wilson
11 games
6 tries
4 try assists
11 line breaks
47 tackle breaks
Wilson is great, some people like to rag on his defence but he will improve alot once he gets more experience

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I call BS

Mario Tartak a dragons fan I believe... recently moved alot of his stock to Tigers also. Not so far off the mark as possibilities imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.