The Mole: Big-money Bulldogs favourite to sign gun Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking finally. Others seeing it.

Napa and Lewis out. B Smith and some fucking depth prop in.

We have wakeham
And bbo
As depth with burton Flanagan starting and averilo still when that time comes. More then enough!!!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are 100% no chance of getting Staggs if the Mole is calling it, he has never been right when it comes to the dogs.

The mile just writes click bate artical when it comes to us.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a point in the first half where Hoppa got the ball 5m from the line, it was a 2 on 2 but he had space and instead of trying to do something, he stepped back inside and surrended in the fucking tackle. In that same situation, Staggs would have either scored or setup his winger. That's the difference between class and plodder.

Whether it's Staggs or Avo or Schoup, we STILL need more strike in our backline if we want to become a top 4 side

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received some pretty decent “mail” regarding this player.

I have no reason to doubt it as the strike rate from this information is very high and from a well connected person.

if it doesn’t come off in the end then it is what it is, I’m just posting info I have on my team’s forum, I’m by no means bankrolling it with a mortgage hahaha.

whether it’s the right decision or not, I’m undecided, unless we shred DWZ and Hoppa then it’s a lot for an outside back, but something is happening, and more than just initial talks....

also, we had a meeting with a prominent No 9 last week. There is no confirmation if we are close or not, but a meeting took place.

Dont want to say much more, too many slimy Journos get their “oil” from us and earn a living from it - fk them!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I have no reason to doubt it as the strike rate from this information is very high and from a well connected person.

if it doesn’t come off in the end then it is what it is, I’m just posting info I have on my team’s forum, I’m by no means bankrolling it with a mortgage hahaha.

whether it’s the right decision or not, I’m undecided, unless we shred DWZ and Hoppa then it’s a lot for an outside back, but something is happening, and more than just initial talks....

also, we had a meeting with a prominent No 9 last week. There is no confirmation if we are close or not, but a meeting took place.

Dont want to say much more, too many slimy Journos get their “oil” from us and earn a living from it - fk them!
Do you know who the hooker is?
I reckon starling will be on his way out soon. Not even a bench spot.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score

Sounds positive. I hope you’re source is on the money.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

hi my names tony, got any more info?!