The melbourne storm !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig Belamy is a god amongst Men.

Intact the whole setup down there must be sublime to keep producing the way they have.

I thought Melbourne would just scrape into the 8 at the start of the year but now I'm thinking just that.

Who will stop them?
Bellamy is without doubt the best rugby league coach in the world including Skeletor
I'd rather Melbourne win the comp than Drag Queens, Manly or Brisbane

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its still anyones, Melbourne are good although whether they can win the comp or not is still to hard to tell, virtually any team in the comp can win it still.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The only thing that will stop the Storm winning the comp is an injury or suspension to Slater, cronk or Smith!

No Claytons premiership this year, they are under the cap.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
joke (jk)

n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.
v. joked, jok·ing, jokes

v.intr.
1. To tell or play jokes; jest.
2. To speak in fun; be facetious.

v.tr.
To make fun of; tease.

:grinning:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Broncos were the only top 8 team the storm has beaten in their 8 wins in a row

Round 24 will tell what the storm's form line is
bugger eh

even without cooper cronk they were better than the scoreline suggested on friday night (excluding the fact the dragons only points coming off a clear forward pass that came forward out of the hands, it didn't just float forward), but it was a scrappy affair.

when they get cronk back in a couple of weeks, they'll be ready come the finals, we all know it

even manly were not great today. but they will be lucky if they happen to click next week against the storm minus cronk. it won't properly reflect where they sit against the storm either. if they lose, well then.....

with cronk out, it's a fairly open race based on current form of all the teams in the 8 at the moment. maybe except the broncos, but we'll see tomorrow night.

but once cronk comes back, forget it. easily the best team right now, if they have cronk playing, which will be in a couple of weeks or so

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Maybe they can. Who ever wins the Broncos Vs Manly game will be a huge chance to win the grand final.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they can. Who ever wins the Broncos Vs Manly game will be a huge chance to win the grand final.
So will whoever wins the Warriors Vs Storm game.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
So will whoever wins the Warriors Vs Storm game.
Well yeah, I'm not writing the Warriors off by any stretch, I think they have it in them to beat Melbourne.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Tbh I don't think brisbane will win on friday, I want them to win because I hate manly but I just can't see them winning without lockyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.