Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
image.jpg

Can some one please explain why this dickhead is reporting about the NRL match fixing games at our club in the background it's pathetic and why isn't our club not complaining about it we have become a laughing stock it upsets me and makes my blood boil that ever time something happens it's always our club that is mentioned .The club needs to grow some balls and speak out seriously

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's on fox sports 500 and The allegations where againsted Souths and manly why didn't the dick head go their.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't stand the tosser.
The club should definitely protest doing his crap on match fixing report with our club logo behind him.

Reactions: GDR

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raelene read that all publicity is good publicity in 'Marketing for Dummys', so expect her to be ok with it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even when players are shown in highlights or reported on the news its always against us in the footage...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 1125

Can some one please explain why this dickhead is reporting about the NRL match fixing games at our club in the background it's pathetic and why isn't our club not complaining about it we have become a laughing stock it upsets me and makes my blood boil that ever time something happens it's always our club that is mentioned .The club needs to grow some balls and speak out seriously
Email our genius CEO and show her this.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Officials under investigation + No one can question the referees (How many times have we been f@cked over) + Ryan Tandy = Bulldogs????

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing, this is to do with the betting scandal, foran's brother picked up cash from the club.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope it gets traced back to des in relation to the manly games and he gets the punt !!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck is this guy reporting an event that has nothing to do with us outside the leagues club? Fucking hell report outside manly or souffs leagues and not try and drag us into this mess you bold headed ego freak.

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Hooper & Fox WTF has this to do with the Dogs? Smells like Manly, Parra & Souffs to me!! Law-suit???

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can think of 2 that were worse:

*Nate Myles involved in some incident at the Roosters, yet the DT showed a picture of him in Bulldogs uniform
*The Western Bulldogs in AFL got involved in some incident at their end of season trip in Bali. Channel 9 news simply referred to them as "The Bulldogs" and had OUR LOGO in the background FFS.

Malcolm Noad was a shit CEO but at least he had the balls to speak out against the media when he needed to unlike Raelene.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can think of 2 that were worse:

*Nate Myles involved in some incident at the Roosters, yet the DT showed a picture of him in Bulldogs uniform
*The Western Bulldogs in AFL got involved in some incident at their end of season trip in Bali. Channel 9 news simply referred to them as "The Bulldogs" and had OUR LOGO in the background FFS.

Malcolm Noad was a shit CEO but at least he had the balls to speak out against the media when he needed to unlike Raelene.
Raelene's a media hound what do you expect??? She loves being the center of attention. Let's not forget there's more to a footy club than just winning Premierships(???) There's getting her picture in the paper and a plug for her save the snails campaign.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Raelene's a media hound what do you expect??? She loves being the center of attention. Let's not forget there's more to a footy club than just winning Premierships(???) There's getting her picture in the paper and a plug for her save the snails campaign.
Has someone thought about getting her a hairdresser?

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They had a interveiw with morris.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday and thought Hooper is so dumb but then my mrs walks in the room and was like WTF... The bulldogs have been match fixing? That explains ALOT! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.