Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Neville Neville, the father of Phil and Gary Neville, has unfortunately passed away after suffering a heart attack in Australia

Tragic news, condolences to the Neville family
Did he pass away?! That's terrible. May he rest in peace.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Did he pass away?! That's terrible. May he rest in peace.
He was in the country to watch his daughter, Tracy, lead the England netball team at the World Cup as head coach

Hope the club issues black armbands for the players to wear in respect for the season opener against Tottenhem

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was in the country to watch his daughter, Tracy, lead the England netball team at the World Cup as head coach

Hope the club issues black armbands for the players to wear in respect for the season opener against Tottenhem
I knew he wasn't well but I didn't know he passed away. Very sad.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad day for the Nevilles ... Imagine trolling the Spurs fans by 'accidentally' releasing an imagine with Harry Kane with the 9 lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
DDG not playing tonight?

Also did you boys know there are Friday night games over there now which is out early sat morning

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Manchester United starting XI
Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young

Substitutes
Johnstone, Valencia, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Pereira, Chicharito

The players will wear black armbands in memory of Neville Neville - nice touch by the club

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young

Substitutes

The players will wear black armbands in memory of Neville Neville - nice touch by the club
Has Schweinsteiger's injury got a reason on why he is on the bench?

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Substitutes

Wait no Jones or Fellaini? and Johnstone on the bench and not lindegaard?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wait no Jones or Fellaini? and Johnstone on the bench and not lindegaard?
Not shocked by Jones' omission, showed during pre-season he was far too rash in his decision making leaving us vulnerable

Fellaini is suspended for the opening 3 matches of the season for his straight red card at the end of last season

And not sure why you're shocked by Lindegaard not being named, he has no future at the club and that was made clear when he did not play a single minute last season

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not shocked by Jones' omission, showed during pre-season he was far too rash in his decision making leaving us vulnerable

Fellaini is suspended for the opening 3 matches of the season for his straight red card at the end of last season

And not sure why you're shocked by Lindegaard not being named, he has no future at the club and that was made clear when he did not play a single minute last season
Yeah even though Jones was Sh!t during pre season I thought Jones would atleast make the bench and yeah i forgot about fellaini being suspended. And isnt Johnstone going out on loan, so i thought Lindegaard would make bench

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Kickoff at Old Trafford, the start of the 2015/16 season is officially underway

Feels great to have football back, hoping for a competitive season

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Yeah even though Jones was Sh!t during pre season I thought Jones would atleast make the bench and yeah i forgot about fellaini being suspended. And isnt Johnstone going out on loan, so i thought Lindegaard would make bench
Maybe not naming Jones in the match day squad will give him the kick up the ass he needs to focus for the remainder of the season

Johnstone's loan deal has been postponed until our goalkeeper situation is sorted

Surprised you didn't pick up on it, Januzaj isn't included in the match day squad so that's a big surprise for me

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
F*ck me, lucky not to be a goal down.. Eriksen blasting his shot over the crossbar

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haha, what a sight..

Valdes, De Gea and Lindegaard all sat together up in the stands - all 3 with their futures, it seems, away from the club

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Spurs the better of the two in the opening stages of this match

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
ffs, Romero's distribution is shit

De Gea's distribution was mint, could pick out a player on the run and start our attack from the back