Reaction score
Out with the old and in with the new

van Persie OFF
Wilson ON

C'mon Wilson, bang in a goal or two and edge your name in United folklore

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Just turned it on, barracking for you guys as much as it pains me - I can't help supporting underdogs and I hate City.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just turned it on, barracking for you guys as much as it pains me - I can't help supporting underdogs and I hate City.
Haha, barracking for the most direct rivals to Liverpool?

That's a first, least we agree on hating City

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Man City really are on the brink of having a nervous breakdown

Already taken off a striker and thrown on an extra midfielder looking to protect their lead.. tactics Mourinho would be proud of

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
How the f*ck has this match turned from Man City possibly going from doubling/tripling their lead to now looking to see out the match with the 1 goal lead

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wish we had Neuer, he could come out of goal and play in the midfield and go forward in attack looking for an equaliser

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
C'mon footballing gods, City should be punished for their negative tactics late in the game.. give us an equaliser and possibly a winner?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
This Wilson kid doesn't look too bad
Our brightest prospect in the academy, he'll be leading the attack in the very near future

Also the reason why we got rid of Hernandez and Welbeck, that's how highly Wilson is rated at the club

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
C'mon footballing gods, don't let me down now.. City deserve to be punished plus it'd be terrific banter

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
He and Januzaj look like great prospects. Love seeing young guns getting chances like this

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Despite everything that has happened, it's a damn miracle that the scoreline will only read Man City 1 - Man United 0

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Fulltime: Man City 1 - Man United 0

Everybody bar Smalling can hold their heads up high, really dug in deep during the second half to only keep City to the 1 goal and it took a spectacular finish from Aguero to beat De Gea

What I can take out of this match is that; a) Valencia is useless and a liability in both attack and defense and b) van Persie is no longer fit to lead the attack playing as the lone striker, it was to now either be Rooney, Falcao or even Wilson leading the attack

To play the way we did for the remainder of the match after Smalling was sent off shows signs of improvement and we're on the right track

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Smalling knows he's in trouble and f*cked up big time post-match

While walking off the pitch, both van Gaal and Giggs gave him the cold shoulder, both didn't even look like acknowledging his existence

Dock his wages!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Forget the Manchester Derby, it was the Joe Hart vs. Michael Oliver Derby

Seriously though, how's that not a card?

Pardew got banned for a similar offense when he did that to Meyler last season

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smalling knows he's in trouble and f*cked up big time post-match

While walking off the pitch, both van Gaal and Giggs gave him the cold shoulder, both didn't even look like acknowledging his existence

Dock his wages!
Agreed. Fkn heroin junkie ****