Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nani my MoM so far with the 2 assists, and berbatov needs to stop sulking.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Federico Macheda has admitted that his time on loan in Italy has been a waste of time.

He joined Sampdoria at the beginning of the year to replace Antonio Cassano, who had just left for AC Milan.

After scoring in the Coppa Italia tie against Udinese in his second game, he has struggled to impress. He has scored twice for Italy U-21 in this time but is looking forward to returning to United.

“I don’t know why it hasn’t worked for me at Sampdoria, perhaps people expected that I would replace Cassano,” said Macheda. “But I’m not Cassano, I am Macheda. And the Italian football, the tactics, is different to the English. I prefer the English, more physical and faster. The chief scout from United does come to Italy to watch me play.”

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Kiko will be returning to the club in the summer.

“I speak to Macheda by phone,” he said. “In June, I want him back. He is a natural scorer.”

Maza

Reaction score
Taunted all day at work that we'll lose to Chelsea tomorrow morning....
By Liverpool fans.

Win v ****teh and they're all high & mighty, Liverpool fans are annoying... Gloating Liverpool fans are worse.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
just tell them they won't be in europe and we'll go past them to 19 league titles. should shut them up pretty fast

Maza

Reaction score
I generally ask what Europa is like

Last edited by a moderator:

Maza

Reaction score
chicharito hits back of net, denied his head was offside lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just quietly - i think i have a man crush on Valencia...

Ok but serously - they didnt get a chance to celebrate that goal. Almost scored in teh same minute. Would of been hilarious! Gloooooooooooooooory glooooryyyy

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Just quietly - i think i have a man crush on Valencia...

Ok but serously - they didnt get a chance to celebrate that goal. Almost scored in teh same minute. Would of been hilarious! Gloooooooooooooooory glooooryyyy
it was hilarious......although i was ****tn bricks for that 20 seconds or so...........LOL El ninio was El Rubbish...........Drogba should of started if they wanted a chance to win......

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
according to marcotti... you guys have signed De Gea from Athletico Madrid as your new GK for next season.

Classy gk and he will be the next spanish no.1 when Casillas calls it quits on international football

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and hes(DDG) only 20.

btw chicharito 18 goals in his debut season, come at him simmo you ****.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
[video=youtube;nwguAEMPe40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwguAEMPe40[/video]