Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Not really:p Ronaldo missed a penalty last year and didn't do much doesn't mean he was better than messi that year:p
i think so :p english league is the top league, and if messi is stopped against arguably the two best teams, while ronaldo has stepped up a notch, i think he may get the nod :p but messi has too much class to have 3 pretty average games against quality opposition

D

dogs_4 lyf

Dude this is the United thread so feel free to **** off to your trophyless gunners thread or the we want to wank over messi thread. Yes if you don't score in big games, you've pretty much either been owned or didn't perform. What were all of Ronaldo's critics saying about him when Kaka killed United two years ago, he doesn't perform on the big stage, so what did he do last year he killed it. No doubts Ronaldo hasn't been that good this year, and Messi probably was better, but if United win Europe don't be surprised if Ronaldo gets it as I said before, they tend to give it to winners not losers.
Haha there we go you got owned. You claim he only does one thing and now you say he has been the better player. Honestly stfu and learn something about football before you decide to make your rubbish claims. Messi will win it. And mate i will support the gunners through it all, i aint some bandwagon supporter like you seem to be LOLOL.

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not really:p Ronaldo missed a penalty last year and didn't do much doesn't mean he was better than messi that year:p
WTF he scores a goal in the final, 40+ for the season, and you think I'm talkin dribble. Gunners are ****e, if you were really from Norf London, you'd be a spurs fan.

D

dogs_4 lyf

i think so :p english league is the top league, and if messi is stopped against arguably the two best teams, while ronaldo has stepped up a notch, i think he may get the nod :p but messi has too much class to have 3 pretty average games against quality opposition
Only reason he couldnt do much is because Chelsea parked 11 men behind the ball. Its tough for even the best with not much space. Like you said Messi will have a good name he oozes class. Although Ronaldo had those problems last year aswell against the big teams.

D

dogs_4 lyf

WTF he scores a goal in the final, 40+ for the season, and you think I'm talkin dribble. Gunners are ****e, if you were really from Norf London, you'd be a spurs fan.
HAHAHAHA. its called a joke. Obviously your to thick in the head to realise that.

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha there we go you got owned. You claim he only does one thing and now you say he has been the better player. Honestly stfu and learn something about football before you decide to make your rubbish claims. Messi will win it. And mate i will support the gunners through it all, i aint some bandwagon supporter like you seem to be LOLOL.
Obviously he's got class and he probably was the best this year but only cos Ronaldo didn't have the best year. And do you know much about how the European journalists give out their awards?
As for being a bandwagon, I said it, Norf London = Spurs. I watched Fergie/Uniteds first FA cup win, a replay over palace, and I watched them beat Barca in the old cup winners cup, do you even know what the cup winners cup is?

D

dogs_4 lyf

Obviously he's got class and he probably was the best this year but only cos Ronaldo didn't have the best year. And do you know much about how the European journalists give out their awards?
As for being a bandwagon, I said it, Norf London = Spurs. I watched Fergie/Uniteds first FA cup win, a replay over palace, and I watched them beat Barca in the old cup winners cup, do you even know what the cup winners cup is?
You said he only has one move? Once again your proving yourself wrong. And since you don't watch La liga please don't even give me your opinion about him. LOL spurs can smd champ. Arsenal will always be much more superior. Ofcourse i know what it is when teams that win their respective domestic competitions compete in one tournament back in the days.

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You said he only has one move? Once again your proving yourself wrong. And since you don't watch La liga please don't even give me your opinion about him. LOL spurs can smd champ. Arsenal will always be much more superior. Ofcourse i know what it is when teams that win their respective domestic competitions compete in one tournament back in the days.
Dude its a United thread, of course everything is going to anti-barca, and no doubts on the continent he's got a few different tricks, but when it comes to England, they've owned him and made him look like a one trick pony.
As for who is the superior team, thats not the point its what side of the river your from. Your obviously a band wagon, cos why else are you going for Arsenal. United is my dads team, I've gone for them since I was little I didn't know better, and they weren't that good back then, it was the Rush and Wright show.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Dude its a United thread, of course everything is going to anti-barca, and no doubts on the continent he's got a few different tricks, but when it comes to England, they've owned him and made him look like a one trick pony.
As for who is the superior team, thats not the point its what side of the river your from. Your obviously a band wagon, cos why else are you going for Arsenal. United is my dads team, I've gone for them since I was little I didn't know better, and they weren't that good back then, it was the Rush and Wright show.
Im a bandwagon supporter? LOL ask anyone that knows me on the forum and they can answer that for you.

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Help I need back up. You're obviously not english, so why Arsenal, it's not like your going for Palace, do you even know who Rush and wright are? what river I'm even talking about? BANDWAGON

D

dogs_4 lyf

Help I need back up. You're obviously not english, so why Arsenal, it's not like your going for Palace, do you even know who Rush and wright are? what river I'm even talking about? BANDWAGON
Are you sure i dont? mate the reason why i support Arsenal is I idolized Henry and Bergkamp growing up hence my passion and support for the gunners. Yeah i am not English but who cares? im as passionate as they come.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh in the 1st half of the season messi > ronaldo however in the 2nd half ronaldo > messi.

IMO whoever plays better in the final will be player of the year.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So are you from Manchester?

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh in the 1st half of the season messi > ronaldo however in the 2nd half ronaldo > messi.

IMO whoever plays better in the final will be player of the year.
I think we all agree on that Ronaldo did have an ankle injury at the start of the season which gave a messi a head start. :D