Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signing, we needed a striker and we got the man the manager wanted. With PSG having a bid rejected only a few days ago we had to get it done quickly. 6’3 and with a lot of pace, he has all the tools to become a very good striker for us.

There seems to be a lack of talented strikers out there, you’ve got clubs like Bayern playing Choupo-Moting up front and Real Madrid signing a striker from a relegated team to play up front for them (Joselu). So I’m glad we didn’t leave it till next year when it seems there would be a lot of competition for whichever striker emerges.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really curious to see what the plan is for Amrabat. Assuming he is the backup for Casemiro plus plays #8 when we need to go more defensive.

Defenders:
Shaw
Malacia
Varane
Martinez
Lindelof
Maguire
Dalot
AWB

Midfielders:
Casemiro
Bruno
Mount
Amrabat
Eriksen
McTominay
Fred
Mainoo

Attack:
Rashford
Hojlund
Antony
Sancho
Garnacho
Martial
Diallo

We look stacked. I’m expecting Fred to leave and a possibility that Martial will too. Donny also seems to be close to a loan to Spain so didn’t include him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s going to change
You guys will have a target on your back this year, now that you’re a champions league club, it’ll be much much tougher so it’ll be interesting to see if you guys are up to it yet. Plus the added games and expectation.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Greenwood situation is such a weird issue still surrounding the club. They need to make the decision to either keep him or send him on loan but waiting till the season starts will just cause distractions. Make your mind up and stick with it.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
If we do get amrabat it's a bonus. Casemiro can't play every game. We need a back up

I wouldnt have minded another decent CB but it's not rhe end of the world. Hopefully Martinez and varane don't get any lengthy injuries.

Still lacking a quality right winger but it is what it is

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The Greenwood situation is such a weird issue still surrounding the club. They need to make the decision to either keep him or send him on loan but waiting till the season starts will just cause distractions. Make your mind up and stick with it.
I hope we keep him. It will be a huge loss if we lose him

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
It's a bit easy for you to say why would we when you don't go for the team.