Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4 from Watford. :fearscream::smiley:
And to think some in here said that you will win the title with the current roster, Ole was doing a great job, and that you can win matches without a midfield .
Cant say you weren’t warned.
Anybody in here still rate Maguire ? Out of form or just shit ?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF United are looking at Brendan Rodgers to replace Solskjaer, then now is probably the time to approach Leicester City considering what form they are in

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct. How about mediocre players?
Same team that came second last year
And went to a 21 penalty shoot out in Europa final, yeah that team missing some players but to lose to Watford…….

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same team that came second last year
And went to a 21 penalty shoot out in Europa final, yeah that team missing some players but to lose to Watford…….
You’re happy with the roster?
you finished 2nd last season because Liverpool were ravaged with injuries and Chelsea started with Lampard on their bench.
This has been corrected this season.
And I will call it before it even happens, if you sign Zidane he will flop with this squad.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re happy with the roster?
you finished 2nd last season because Liverpool were ravaged with injuries and Chelsea started with Lampard on their bench.
This has been corrected this season.
And I will call it before it even happens, if you sign Zidane he will flop with this squad.
Need some mids for sure
But this year we’re getting flogged with injuring, you can only do your thing (not blaming injury’s)
Liverpool Chelsea that’s there dramas, can only worry but us

Be like saying Liverpool and Chelsea only going good coz of ole and injury’s…. Can only do what u can as a team and not control other clubs fortunes or misfortunes …
Or Liverpool only won the league that year coz city were decimated with injury’s ? Correct?
Ifs and buts mate, fact was we came second, facts were you won the league
Can’t be adding ifs and buts

I think the overall team is good enough but need a couple of boss mids without a doubt
Mcfred wouldn’t start in top 7 teams
Matic too old
Got no defensive mids

As far as that goes it’s horrific compared to other clubs

I don’t know bout zidane, had a terrific team, so hard to tell
I don’t think there is anyone available at the moment to which I’d say
Yup that’s who we want

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McGuire is a flop

ole has to go now unfortunately
Position untenable now
If he sees out the week it shows the glaziers up
His taking us forward last 2 seasons
This year for what ever reasons we’ve gone backwards 100 mile n hour

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the problem for United is that you do not have the time to replace Ole beyond just elevating one of the current assistants to an interim role... United play Villareal midweek and have Chelsea next weekend

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Position untenable now
If he sees out the week it shows the glaziers up
His taking us forward last 2 seasons
This year for what ever reasons we’ve gone backwards 100 mile n hour
Team is horribly out of form and plenty of injuries have basically exposed Ole in my eyes unfortunately. The start of the year it was individual performances helping jag results that was masking the cracks. He has given his all but we need to be patient in picking our next manager.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need some mids for sure
But this year we’re getting flogged with injuring, you can only do your thing (not blaming injury’s)
Liverpool Chelsea that’s there dramas, can only worry but us

Be like saying Liverpool and Chelsea only going good coz of ole and injury’s…. Can only do what u can as a team and not control other clubs fortunes or misfortunes …
Or Liverpool only won the league that year coz city were decimated with injury’s ? Correct?
Ifs and buts mate, fact was we came second, facts were you won the league
Can’t be adding ifs and buts

I think the overall team is good enough but need a couple of boss mids without a doubt
Mcfred wouldn’t start in top 7 teams
Matic too old
Got no defensive mids

As far as that goes it’s horrific compared to other clubs

I don’t know bout zidane, had a terrific team, so hard to tell
I don’t think there is anyone available at the moment to which I’d say
Yup that’s who we want
You’re the one brining up injuries , which are nothing in comparison to Liverpool’s numerous injuries last year.
Yet your self and a couple of other would dismiss our injuries last season as a reason as to why we were struggling. No comparison in the injury department . Remember the banter you gave us in the LFC thread;).
Nevertheless, your roster is not only weak in the midfield, I would say you also need better defenders . So you’re missing Varane who has hardly had the chance to cement himself as your stalwart in defence. Would he really make that much difference with the way Maguire and the others are playing right now? it’s a collective team effort isn’t it?
If I’m Bailly and sitting on the bench all this time watching Maguire starting and
playing the way he has been with the captains armband I would be pissed off. I’m not saying he is the answer but surely he wouldn’t be as bad as Maguire . Yet Ole has not dropped Maguire .
Luke Shaw? , Mourinio was right about him, Bissaka ? came with all the hope that he would offer something but has not delivered. Lindelof? He’s average at best .
Which other top 4 teams would all these players start ?
How many goals has Bruno scored this season?
I said to you last season that when Bruno’s penalties dry up you will struggle. Bruno’s penalties were nothing more than a band aid of Ole’s poor coaching, but you and a couple of others went on record stated you wanted him to stay the long term .
5 years remember !!!….. His record is just as good as Klopp’s remember!!!!
So what is your position now regarding Ole? Do you want Ole to be sacked now or not?
Because your post above suggests that you don’t blame Ole , “ this is more than coaching and poor form” you say.
So what’s to blame for the on field shambles if it’s not Ole or poor form?
And I don’t want to hear about the Glazers, Im asking why you think your on field performances are shambolic. Some of you have talked up this roster that it was good enough to with the PL .
So what to blame?

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the problem for United is that you do not have the time to replace Ole beyond just elevating one of the current assistants to an interim role... United play Villareal midweek and have Chelsea next weekend
No quality coaches out there to replace him with. The last one that was available was Conte and Spurs snapped him up.
Zidane will flop , he had a super roster at Real Madrid which helped him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re the one brining up injuries , which are nothing in comparison to Liverpool’s numerous injuries last year.
Yet your self and a couple of other would dismiss our injuries last season as a reason as to why we were struggling. No comparison in the injury department . Remember the banter you gave us in the LFC thread;).
Nevertheless, your roster is not only weak in the midfield, I would say you also need better defenders . So you’re missing Varane who has hardly had the chance to cement himself as your stalwart in defence. Would he really make that much difference with the way Maguire and the others are playing right now? it’s a collective team effort isn’t it?
If I’m Bailly and sitting on the bench all this time watching Maguire starting and
playing the way he has been with the captains armband I would be pissed off. I’m not saying he is the answer but surely he wouldn’t be as bad as Maguire . Yet Ole has not dropped Maguire .
Luke Shaw? , Mourinio was right about him, Bissaka ? came with all the hope that he would offer something but has not delivered. Lindelof? He’s average at best .
Which other top 4 teams would all these players start ?
How many goals has Bruno scored this season?
I said to you last season that when Bruno’s penalties dry up you will struggle. Bruno’s penalties were nothing more than a band aid of Ole’s poor coaching, but you and a couple of others went on record stated you wanted him to stay the long term .
5 years remember !!!….. His record is just as good as Klopp’s remember!!!!
So what is your position now regarding Ole? Do you want Ole to be sacked now or not?
Because your post above suggests that you don’t blame Ole , “ this is more than coaching and poor form” you say.
So what’s to blame for the on field shambles if it’s not Ole or poor form?
And I don’t want to hear about the Glazers, Im asking why you think your on field performances are shambolic. Some of you have talked up this roster that it was good enough to with the PL .
So what to blame?
That’s incorrect I actually said he won’t get 5 years like klopp
I’ve always said that
Your right his record is near exactly the same as klopp at this stage
Shows the difference between clubs, we won’t put up with it
You did and klopp finally delivered after 5 years

If I knew what was to blame exactly I’d be Alex Ferguson

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maguire back down to reality when he isn't playing Albania minnows every week. He found his level against a pub team the other week.