Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to back up our great performance against PSG with a win

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cavanni winner written all over it. Shit game so far, but to be expected.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's be honest though. Your fav boy Magquire should've had at least 1 penalty against him this game. If not two.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Speaking of shit games , you mustn’t be watching Liverpool
The game with 3 goals? Haha yeah. Much shitter game than your borefest :grinning:

Looked at the Man U highlights again. Holy shit how Maguire didn't get a penalty against him that first half? Still paying off the refs I see!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i remember when jose mourinho version of manchester united just finished 2nd and the media were all over him coming into the new season and it led to the players throwing him under the bus

now the media is all out to protect ole, sky sports retro all of a sudden is putting up alex ferguson videos of him talking about heavy defeats to remind all the united fans that this type of thing happens to even sir alex so they should stick by the manager, then they throw in an old ole video of him talking about his winning goal in the champions league, i guarantee this is a liverpool media trick

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on these comments Man U fans? Fair?

"I wanted to see Man Utd play without fear," Patrice Evra said in the Sky Sports studio. "People were scared to pass the ball. It's not in Man Utd's DNA to play that kind of game with fear; we need leaders, characters."

Why haven't you played that Dutch midfielder yet? Considering your midfielders are shit?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on these comments Man U fans? Fair?

"I wanted to see Man Utd play without fear," Patrice Evra said in the Sky Sports studio. "People were scared to pass the ball. It's not in Man Utd's DNA to play that kind of game with fear; we need leaders, characters."

Why haven't you played that Dutch midfielder yet? Considering your midfielders are shit?
Shit all over your midfielders

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rkn they will sell pogba next transfer window actually

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he's such a good and important player for you?
If you actually watch the games
Last 2 games he came of the bench we looked like a completely different team
His world class

But I think there guna cash in on him, just my opinion
Maybe they won’t

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you actually watch the games
Last 2 games he came of the bench we looked like a completely different team
His world class

But I think there guna cash in on him, just my opinion
Maybe they won’t
Your definition of world class is amusing mate. Really.

He's got potential but clearly doesn't want to be there. Never has. You should be playing that Dutch kid you signed in front of him. Pogba is eating your club from the inside out.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your definition of world class is amusing mate. Really.

He's got potential but clearly doesn't want to be there. Never has. You should be playing that Dutch kid you signed in front of him. Pogba is eating your club from the inside out.
World Cup winning midfielder who Real Madrid juventis etc chase every transfer window has potential

Hahahhahahahahahahha

No one chasing Jordan Henderson mate
His the josh Reynolds of the Epl, plenty of heart
But no skill or quality whatsoever, wouldn’t get a look in on that French team or takes pogbas spot in any team lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
World Cup winning midfielder who Real Madrid juventis etc chase every transfer window has potential

Hahahhahahahahahahha

No one chasing Jordan Henderson mate
His the josh Reynolds of the Epl, plenty of heart
But no skill or quality whatsoever, wouldn’t get a look in on that French team or takes pogbas spot in any team lol
What does Liverpool have to do with Pogba? You and diverting from the topic ... As always.

Admire your passion for your team, and of course you need to talk your players up but ...

Pogba world class because top teams are apparently after him? Come on mate.

Look at the world class midfielders youve had. He's not even close to them. Not even close. Not in his time with you, that's for sure.

Talented lad without doubt. World class? You're dreaming

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What does Liverpool have to do with Pogba? You and diverting from the topic ... As always.

Admire your passion for your team, and of course you need to talk your players up but ...

Pogba world class because top teams are apparently after him? Come on mate.

Look at the world class midfielders youve had. He's not even close to them. Not even close. Not in his time with you, that's for sure.

Talented lad without doubt. World class? You're dreaming
Lol walking into the French team every time
World Cup etc
Talented lad...

Big clubs like Real Madrid juve etc don’t go after donkeys ....

His better than every midfielder at Liverpool ...