Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think I was wrong about Bruno. Watching him here again he's really lead by example and winning this game for your lot. NOt just a penalty merchant. You lot will win this.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think I was wrong about Bruno. Watching him here again he's really lead by example and winning this game for your lot. NOt just a penalty merchant. You lot will win this.
Ha. Told you.

Big win that for you lot. Gives you a lot of belief going forward.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said a a lot of pages back we needed and out and out striker I still stand by that
Martial ain’t consistent enough
I’d personally move him on, and pogba while we can get good coin

Need a 9 that’s deadly

I think Greenwood could be that but bit young now

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martial ain’t consistent enough
I’d personally move him on, and pogba while we can get good coin

Need a 9 that’s deadly

I think Greenwood could be that but bit young now
You might get Joel Glazer intervening like when Jose wanted to get rid of him. I would love to see him win it this year (hate the fact it would be with Tottenham) but for him personally.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
EoDttS-XEAIttYD.jpg

Hmmmm ... I seem to remember a certain player saying the same thing and he got an 8 game ban from memory. Plus had all of the league on his back for being a rascist.

Why isn't good old Cavanni? Should get an 8 week ban at least imo

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 18915

Hmmmm ... I seem to remember a certain player saying the same thing and he got an 8 game ban from memory. Plus had all of the league on his back for being a rascist.

Why isn't good old Cavanni? Should get an 8 week ban at least imo
Coz the filth that was your Liverpool mate said it to a player on the pitch 8 times on the pitch
But not surprised from a Liverpool player

Not a thank you

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coz the filth that was your Liverpool mate said it to a player on the pitch 8 times on the pitch
But not surprised from a Liverpool player

Not a thank you
So you're saying it was OK for him to be racist? OK then ... I should be surprised but ...

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you're saying it was OK for him to be racist? OK then ... I should be surprised but ...
He speaks no to little English. Many language experts actually agree the context of the term can be confused. Unlike the grub, Cavani has apologised for the post.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He speaks no to little English. Many language experts actually agree the context of the term can be confused. Unlike the grub, Cavani has apologised for the post.
Spot on as his stated in his apology

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you listen to the language experts and he was thanking the bloke it wasnt racist at all

Unlike your Liverpool mate who refused to shake a black mans hand
Called him various names

2 completely different situations
And 2 completely different intentions

Ask someone who speaks no English
Which witch is wich.......

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. Look at you guys defend the racist. Interesting when the shoe is on the other foot. Sad really. Club let him down by not educating him properly. Expect him to receive a ban from this

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow. Look at you guys defend the racist. Interesting when the shoe is on the other foot. Sad really. Club let him down by not educating him properly. Expect him to receive a ban from this
Clutching at straws. It's quite bad that you're defending a convicted racist in this obvious unsubstantiated "look over there" method

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clutching at straws. It's quite bad that you're defending a convicted racist in this obvious unsubstantiated "look over there" method
Who am I defending? Haven't mentioned Suarez once. Just pointing to the facts in that he'll get a ban. Another player, I think from Chelsea?, Made a similar mistake and got 3 weeks from memory? Fa released clear rules at start of year, cavanni will be rightly banned.

I'm just pointing out your hypocracy. That's all

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who am I defending? Haven't mentioned Suarez once. Just pointing to the facts in that he'll get a ban. Another player, I think from Chelsea?, Made a similar mistake and got 3 weeks from memory? Fa released clear rules at start of year, cavanni will be rightly banned.

I'm just pointing out your hypocracy. That's all
Clutching

Straws

Clutch
Clutch
clutch