Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And someone ballsed up and confirmed it on the website early. OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Best thing ManUre did was grow some balls and boot the fraud ****. Always has been a fraud, always will be. If he doesn't control a trillion dollar side, he can't win shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Best thing ManUre did was grow some balls and boot the fraud ****. Always has been a fraud, always will be. If he doesn't control a trillion dollar side, he can't win shit.
Exactly right bro. I will NEVER forget this game after Spain won the 2010 FIFA World Cup (he was coaching Madrid)...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh and look at our squad when Klopp took over compared to the rest...no comparison.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mourinho is a very intelligent man.

He bent United over and got a multi million dollar pay out in time for the Christmas holidays.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What other fan base would brag about winning the League Cup & Europa League while being 19 points off top?

That would be like us celebrating the Auckland 9s as a great achievement while getting the spoon in the same season.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
woodward has to go - why the fk would you sign him again last season after you know his third season track record at clubs

united need a director of football,

the next 6 months will pan out like this - if we fail ole says he was only care taking so it isnt his fault, if he succeeds it will boost his managerial career

forget winning the league, lets aim for fourth and touch up psg because they are frauds. Young needs to empty his pockets and keep both the frauds from psg in there

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Young is the only player thats showed promise this year

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
'We have one of the best goalkeepers, the best goalkeeper in the world.

'He has been player of the year so many times over I think eight years, and he is still a young keeper developing so that’s fantastic for me to come in.

'Maybe I’ll have to do some finishing training with him just to peg him down a little bit

OLE OLE OLE

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok this week is the only time that I’m actually going to wake up early game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United are on a downward spiral, they are finished as a top club.

Ole wants to play "forward thinking football". This shambles of a roster will concede goals, vs City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool. If they try to attack those teams it will be a 5-2 score line.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
United are on a downward spiral, they are finished as a top club.

Ole wants to play "forward thinking football". This shambles of a roster will concede goals, vs City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool. If they try to attack those teams it will be a 5-2 score line.
Hated, adored .... Never ignored

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You forget one thing. United are a fuck load richer than liverscum.
So they will spend their way out of trouble... How has that worked since Ferguson left?

Which of United's players would make it into the top 6's starting 11?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they will spend their way out of trouble... How has that worked since Ferguson left?

It clearly hasn’t worked so there needs to be a reset and change in how they move forward.... one thing will never change, the attraction to be apart of one of the most iconic and powerful brands will never change. How they move forward from here is key though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The only reason it didn't work was because they bought the wrong players and gave players ridiculous wages lol. I mean they still haven't even bought a right winger haha.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only reason it didn't work was because they bought the wrong players and gave players ridiculous wages lol. I mean they still haven't even bought a right winger haha.
And all the players Liverpool have bought over 30 years have all been the wrong players.....
Hahah
Coz none of them have been able to deliver that elusive epl title