Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Foxtel go doesn't work in Hong kong - how are we playing boys?
Shit start to the game, got hit on the counter then Fellaini scored his first goal and we had the momentum then West Brom hit back

Defense needs to communicate, both goals result of poor communication where one defender went up and the other didn't cover

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Di Maria OFF
Young ON

Never thought I would ever say that..

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Switch to a 4-0-6 formation, throw everybody up and get the second goal then go on with it

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Do Maria is injured
Di Maria on one leg is far more effective than Young on two legs

In saying that, we could use a dive in the penalty area from Young.. he knows what he needs to do, take one for the team

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Falcao needed to come on when we had momentum after scoring the equaliser

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Crazy ending to the match between QPR vs Liverpool yesterday.. hoping for a similar finish here

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Daley Blind equalises!

Holy f*ck, just as I posted the previous comment

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Momentum swings in our favour, now get the ball to van Persie's feet or Falcao's head and we'll score

Guaranteed

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I want Ashley Young to score the winner, what a crazy ending that would be

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Full Time: West Brom 2 - Manchester United 2

As much as I would like to say we gained a point late in the match, it's still 2 points dropped against an opponent we should have beaten

Fellaini and Blind scoring their first goals for Manchester United, our defense needs to communicate better because both goals were preventable

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So our next match is against Chelsea at home then away to Man City

Should be looking at a draw against Chelsea and a win against Man City, 4 points out of 6 would be a great result against these two difficult opponents

van Persie, Mata and Januzaj need to up their game because they were all fairly disappointing

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely missing Rooneys energy and creativity ... I do believe we look better with Falcao up front

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So our next match is against Chelsea at home then away to Man City

Should be looking at a draw against Chelsea and a win against Man City, 4 points out of 6 would be a great result against these two difficult opponents

van Persie, Mata and Januzaj need to up their game because they were all fairly disappointing
Mata was rubbish today

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Mata was rubbish today
Januzaj was just as awful, but that's to be expected for a young player who hasn't played consistently, still Januzaj needed to impress against West Brom to get a look in for future fixtures

van Persie also poor, the game plan didn't suit his play style at all, if the plan was to send long balls and crosses into the box then Falcao needed to be on the end of them

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Januzaj was just as awful, but that's to be expected for a young player who hasn't played consistently, still Januzaj needed to impress against West Brom to get a look in for future fixtures

van Persie also poor, the game plan didn't suit his play style at all, if the plan was to send long balls and crosses into the box then Falcao needed to be on the end of them
Januzaj wasn't that bad he lost possession a few times but he did create chances. I love januzaj don't talk shietttt about my man lol