Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember the game just remember SAF giving to him after the game and then nani was no where to be seen
It was the beginning of what looks to be the end of his days at United

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Yeah, that mistake came against Chelsea in the League Cup

Seconds to go and Nani lost possession then that was curtains on his career at United sadly

I still don't understand why Moyes would give him a 5 year contract extension only to have plans of selling him in the summer (had he not been sacked)

Nani is a player that feeds off confidence, I remember Nani at his scintillating best - on his day, he'll go toe-to-toe with any of the top wingers in the world, I remember him scoring goals with back heels and such

And to cap it off, his goal celebrations at times were better than the goal itself.. such an acrobat!

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I may be in the minority but I can't wait to see Nani leave. I really don't care where he goes, or how good he plays for another team.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
its a shame Nani had all the talent in the world...but has maybe played 10-15 good games in his United career, not enough to justify his pay packet...time 2 ship him off and bring in Reus!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
if reus comes to unit it will be a game changer he is a gun!

why dont we just bring

muller,kroos,reus

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
how many germans have played for United???
not many if ANY...to get at 3 in 1 transfer season would be quite remarkable....cant wait for world cup/transfer season...

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We don't have any Germans in the youth, reserves or first team

In fact, I cannot remember the last time Man United had a German player.. dare I say we've never had one?

It's certainly a market I'm not sure why we've neglected for so long but if it means Reus, Kroos and Muller could all be joining us then what a couple of first German signings they'll be

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Anyways, cannot wait for tomorrow mornings match against Hull City

It'll be the last game for Captain Nemanja Vidic and a few other reds I'm assuming the likes of Ferdinard and Evra with their futures not sorted yet could play their final home game for us

I honestly want Giggs to play himself and get that Premier League goal so badly.. would even play Ashley Young if it meant he takes a dive and wins a penalty for Giggs to convert

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Anyways, cannot wait for tomorrow mornings match against Hull City

It'll be the last game for Captain Nemanja Vidic and a few other reds I'm assuming the likes of Ferdinard and Evra with their futures not sorted yet could play their final home game for us

I honestly want Giggs to play himself and get that Premier League goal so badly.. would even play Ashley Young if it meant he takes a dive and wins a penalty for Giggs to convert
I cant wait 4 the season to be over tbh... in saying that...we will prob bounce back and perform decent tomorrow...

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Serbian god we farewelled today ... I think out of any departure from any team I follow this one hurts the most. Good luck and thanks for your service Nemanja!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
nemanja ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
he comes from Serbia
he'll fukn murder ya

THANKS 4 THE MEMORIES

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What a game final home game and what a debut from James Wilson!

Said in the previous few pages Wilson is one to keep an eye on, remember the name fellas

Here's a fun fact, James Wilson has now scored (this season) for the United U18, U19, U21 and now the United first team - also, he made his United U18 debut at the age of only 15

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
great debut!
only the 2nd other player in United history to score a double on debut...the other being RUUUDDDD VANNNN NISTELROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I can't help but feel dejected knowing our Captain Vidic is leaving, great servant to the club and along with Ferdinand, they were our best defensive pairing at the back

Did you see at the end of the match when Vidic was delivering his farewell speech in front of the Stretford End and they were chanting "Nemanja, he comes from Serbia, he'll f*ckin' murder ya!" and you could see van Persie in the background singing along and dancing :roflol:

The Hull City goalkeeper obviously didn't read the script.. that free kick from Giggs nearing the end of the game was going in until the keeper blocked it - the fans behind him were chanting "Keeper, Keeper, let it in!" while Giggs was lining up then boo's rung out around the ground when he saved it

Also, post-game interview with van Persie, his let the cat out of the bag - "Trust me we will be back.. trust me.. save this interview!" He knows his buddy van Gaal is going to be announced very soon as United boss

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Just quickly, anybody else see that Hull City player stomp on Januzaj?

The ref hasn't seen it so the FA can now do a retrospective ban on that twat.. there's no need to go and attempt to injure a younger player because he's better than you, an unbelievable twat like that Fulham defender Sascha Riether

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Alan Pardew was fined and banned when he happened to headbutt the player (David Meyler) who stomped on Januzaj by the way

The FA should compensate Mr. Pardew because he was doing a service for everybody, if only Vidic saw the stomp.. would have snapped him in half

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/41F054857A1075564812198612992_1399408831895d89a5df 2b9.mp4.mp4?versionId=P0wV19r6Z.vDUVcBZj7YoAS.i6rA GAvn[/video]

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
also...what about that penalty turned down in the 1st half...the guy might as well have rugby tackled januzaj...cannot believe it was not a pen!
gona miss Vidic... we should have never let him go...MOYES has fukd us well and truly

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
also...what about that penalty turned down in the 1st half...the guy might as well have rugby tackled januzaj...cannot believe it was not a pen!
gona miss Vidic... we should have never let him go...MOYES has fukd us well and truly
Vidic should have decked him when Moyes was packing up his office to be honest..

I still cannot believe Vidic is leaving on a free contract to Inter Milan all because Moyes wanted to have "his" United team, congratulations on a fantastic career at United and best of luck when he joins Inter.. they snapped themselves up a real bargain