Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nah sounds like your #glazersin so man united stay shit for longer
Fucking hate United.

Clearly the Glazers are shit and they should get rid.

Of course I'm Glazers in.

That to the side, they've brought in some top managers, top players, and everything has turned to shit.

I've got no idea how anyone can claim the team hasn't been backed. They should be doing much better than they are now with the current squad.

Full stop.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking hate United.

Clearly the Glazers are shit and they should get rid.

Of course I'm Glazers in.

That to the side, they've brought in some top managers, top players, and everything has turned to shit.

I've got no idea how anyone can claim the team hasn't been backed. They should be doing much better than they are now with the current squad.

Full stop.
well something isn't right if they've had all these top managers and still been shit

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about the other 4 that were signed?

Look. Is he getting the best out of his players? A simple yes or no.

If it's a no, then the manager needs to take some criticism.

If yes, state to me which players are doing better under him.

This narrative will get pushed more and more, especially if they lose a few games. And I'm happy with that as it masks a manager who's not up to standard ... yet.

So, long may it continue haha

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about the other 4 that were signed?

Look. Is he getting the best out of his players? A simple yes or no.

If it's a no, then the manager needs to take some criticism.

If yes, state to me which players are doing better under him.

This narrative will get pushed more and more, especially if they lose a few games. And I'm happy with that as it masks a manager who's not up to standard ... yet.

So, long may it continue haha
they need to give him more time but the Glazers aren't exactly helping with transfers

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they need to give him more time but the Glazers aren't exactly helping with transfers
Come on man. Really?

Hojland = 65m
Mount = 55m
Onana = 45m

Three massive transfers for players that Ten Haag said he wanted.

Add to that Amrabat who everyone says United were chasing for ages ... who's on an initial loan the full purcahse for 20 odd million I think?

That's 4 absolutely massive signings on the back of the below from the previous

Antony = 82m
Casemiro = 70m
Martinez = 47m

Nah. Too many excuses for Ten Haag already lined up.

If they win the next few then this will all go away for a while, but if they struggle then he's in trouble imo

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
All I have to say it look at Real Madrid new stadium and look at the state of old Trafford with zero plans to upgrade it.

glazers riding on the coat tails of yester year will put United into deeper trouble and get left further behind

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on man. Really?

Hojland = 65m
Mount = 55m
Onana = 45m

Three massive transfers for players that Ten Haag said he wanted.

Add to that Amrabat who everyone says United were chasing for ages ... who's on an initial loan the full purcahse for 20 odd million I think?

That's 4 absolutely massive signings on the back of the below from the previous

Antony = 82m
Casemiro = 70m
Martinez = 47m

Nah. Too many excuses for Ten Haag already lined up.

If they win the next few then this will all go away for a while, but if they struggle then he's in trouble imo
But considering how much change we actually did need, it’s not as great as it looks.

Ten Hag just fielded Johnny Evans against Arsenal. Johnny Evans was let go 8 years ago(!!) because he was past it and not good enough.

We had to wait on the sale of our backup keeper to fund two loans (Amrabat and Reguilion).

I don’t think anyone could reasonably question Ten Hags signings as of yet, considering Mount played one game, Holjund played 11 minutes, Amrabat and Reguilion haven’t even made a squad yet. And last year Casemiro and Martinez were arguably our two best players. Antony is the only one that’s been underwhelming and even he started off on fire and had a good season before he got injured for a chunk of the season.

Ten Hag asked for a keeper last year but the club couldn’t finance it, we played with De Gea and had to alter our style of play to accommodate that. Ten Hag asked for a striker but the club could only afford to sign either a right winger or striker, so we had to loan Weghorst, a player that was on loan from Burnley…..

The Glazers are one of, if not the only owners in England who have never put in a single cent of their own money. They are a disgrace to football because there have put us neck deep into debt. This is Manchester United, we should not have to decide between upgrading the first team gym and recovery area or signing a backup goalkeeper.

We have wasted a lot of our own generated money, but the Glazers decided to employ one do their accountants (Woodward) to be in charge of transfers, and then replaced him with another accountant (Arnold). No wonder the club has to rely on Ten Hag to suggest players he has coached in the past because he is one of the only “footballing” people involved in decisions.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What I found incredible today is that after Sancho was dropped for poor training and performance, and then coming out so publicity against the manager, he decided to spend the international break flying off the America and make posts of himself in LA night clubs.

This guy just doesn’t get it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But considering how much change we actually did need, it’s not as great as it looks.

Ten Hag just fielded Johnny Evans against Arsenal. Johnny Evans was let go 8 years ago(!!) because he was past it and not good enough.

We had to wait on the sale of our backup keeper to fund two loans (Amrabat and Reguilion).

I don’t think anyone could reasonably question Ten Hags signings as of yet, considering Mount played one game, Holjund played 11 minutes, Amrabat and Reguilion haven’t even made a squad yet. And last year Casemiro and Martinez were arguably our two best players. Antony is the only one that’s been underwhelming and even he started off on fire and had a good season before he got injured for a chunk of the season.

Ten Hag asked for a keeper last year but the club couldn’t finance it, we played with De Gea and had to alter our style of play to accommodate that. Ten Hag asked for a striker but the club could only afford to sign either a right winger or striker, so we had to loan Weghorst, a player that was on loan from Burnley…..

The Glazers are one of, if not the only owners in England who have never put in a single cent of their own money. They are a disgrace to football because there have put us neck deep into debt. This is Manchester United, we should not have to decide between upgrading the first team gym and recovery area or signing a backup goalkeeper.

We have wasted a lot of our own generated money, but the Glazers decided to employ one do their accountants (Woodward) to be in charge of transfers, and then replaced him with another accountant (Arnold). No wonder the club has to rely on Ten Hag to suggest players he has coached in the past because he is one of the only “footballing” people involved in decisions.
I get you man. I do. I get why supporters are against the Glazers as we went through a similar things with H & G though our two invested very little into the club.

My point, which I keep saying, is that some responsibility needs to rest with the manager. At present it seems as every man and his dog wants to use the whole 'Glazers' as an excuse, rather than realising that you should be playing better.

If I were a UNited supporter I'd be livid. As a Liverpool support long may it continue! As it's going to get much worse, especially with the strange views of fans constantly blaming the owners

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What I found incredible today is that after Sancho was dropped for poor training and performance, and then coming out so publicity against the manager, he decided to spend the international break flying off the America and make posts of himself in LA night clubs.

This guy just doesn’t get it.
I think he's simply trying to push a move out mate. Make it impossible for the club to keep him.

THough, if I were getting paid that much for doing nothing I'd probably do the same tbh

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get you man. I do. I get why supporters are against the Glazers as we went through a similar things with H & G though our two invested very little into the club.

My point, which I keep saying, is that some responsibility needs to rest with the manager. At present it seems as every man and his dog wants to use the whole 'Glazers' as an excuse, rather than realising that you should be playing better.

If I were a UNited supporter I'd be livid. As a Liverpool support long may it continue! As it's going to get much worse, especially with the strange views of fans constantly blaming the owners
Let’s see what happens at the end of the season. One thing is for certain, whoever the manager, dealing with the amount of scandals and issues is borderline insane. Ronaldo and Sancho falling out with the manager, Greenwood and Antony with their assault scandals. And then you add in Maguire and the circus around him. If Ten Hag does end up a success, he deserves a lot of credit for steering us out of these times.