Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That is probably one of the worst UCL groups I have ever seen.

Dortmund, Milan, Newcastle, PSG.
What’s the point of playing easy teams at the start without being tested than getting ass whooped later? If we can’t get out of the group stage then you’re not up to it simple. This is the best thing that could of happened

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont mind the Reguilon signing. Its not easy to find a left back capable of playing for Manchester United for what is effectively a 6 month loan. He played for Madrid, had a nice time at Sevilla and was pretty decent for Spurs in that 2021 season, it was only last season that he wasnt great but he had a ton of injuries.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s the point of playing easy teams at the start without being tested than getting ass whooped later? If we can’t get out of the group stage then you’re not up to it simple. This is the best thing that could of happened
I hear you.

But it'll also be the first time in years your team will be travelling across borders for games. It is a litmus test, for sure. But it does not really allow for you to build into the campaign - you're in the deep end from the offset.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hear you.

But it'll also be the first time in years your team will be travelling across borders for games. It is a litmus test, for sure. But it does not really allow for you to build into the campaign - you're in the deep end from the offset.
We were never achieving anything tho so all I want to see as a fan is how we go against the bigger clubs. I would rather focus on the prem and qualifying again next year with an early exit against the big dogs rather than playing the bum turkey clubs and getting ass whooped later

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We were never achieving anything tho so all I want to see as a fan is how we go against the bigger clubs. I would rather focus on the prem and qualifying again next year with an early exit against the big dogs rather than playing the bum turkey clubs and getting ass whooped later
Good attitude

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mount
Onana
Hojlund
Bayindir
Reguilon
Amrabat

6/10 transfer window for me, would’ve been a lot worse without amrabat