Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And waited until the 100th minute to make their first substitution. They thought it works like Annual Leave - if you don’t use them they accumulate for the next game

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spot on bro.

12 months, that's it!!!!! Actually it was 11 months, they had nothing else and they're all shouting out that they know what success is and how to get there lmfao
They hold us to a higher standard than their own club. They are happy they finished 3rd but criticise us for finishing 2nd. We knocked them out in the FA Cup but we are the bottle jobs because we lost in the quarters. Ole choked because he lost in the semis of the league cup yet Klopp was knocked out two rounds earlier.

They also think that injuries are exclusive to only Liverpool.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They hold us to a higher standard than their own club. They are happy they finished 3rd but criticise us for finishing 2nd. We knocked them out in the FA Cup but we are the bottle jobs because we lost in the quarters. Ole choked because he lost in the semis of the league cup yet Klopp was knocked out two rounds earlier.

They also think that injuries are exclusive to only Liverpool.
It's the scouse boom bust cycle.

1. Pre season they've got the best player that ever existed in every position.

2. United are always a one man team and a their players, including that one man, are the shittest in the league

3. Excuses only apply to them, no other clubs ever get injuries or harsh decisions against them etc

4. Celebrating golden gloves and the amount of times they hit the crossbar is ok for them

The decades of Sir Alex's success has permanently scarred them. And before they lash out with "history", I lived through and celebrated all the success, year after year, under Sir Alex, while you guys are living with ONE title (and have now become masters and experts at how to win a title)

Fergie not only knocked them off their fucking perch, he head fucked them too

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like a few on here are rattled! You've just come 2nd. You've just made the EL final.

And all you can talk about is Liverpool? Love it! :grinning: LOL

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the scouse boom bust cycle.

1. Pre season they've got the best player that ever existed in every position.

2. United are always a one man team and a their players, including that one man, are the shittest in the league

3. Excuses only apply to them, no other clubs ever get injuries or harsh decisions against them etc

4. Celebrating golden gloves and the amount of times they hit the crossbar is ok for them

The decades of Sir Alex's success has permanently scarred them. And before they lash out with "history", I lived through and celebrated all the success, year after year, under Sir Alex, while you guys are living with ONE title (and have now become masters and experts at how to win a title)

Fergie not only knocked them off their fucking perch, he head fucked them too
Let's be honest though mate.

All we've heard from you lads has been about Fergie and how much you've won, and how Liverpool have only won one EPL int he last 25+ years. Which is fair, but you're doign exactly what we've been doing.

One of you lads was harping on about who the player of the year was, for example. Having the best defence, for example.

Said it countless number of times. You've become Liverpool fans. Living in the past. The only difference is that Liverpool has more recent success than you.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Laugh away bud, I'm not even trying to troll. It's just a special moment etched in the history of Liverpool and the "great" Steven Gerrard :relieved:
Honestly. All you're doing is dredging up the past to cover present inadequacies. Been there, done that.

You've become a Liverpool fan and it's fucking hilarious

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly. All you're doing is dredging up the past to cover present inadequacies. Been there, done that.

You've become a Liverpool fan and it's fucking hilarious
Sweet, I'm a Liverpool fan now. So when can I start sucking off Klopp, or are you guys gonna keep hogging :tonguewink:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gives a whole new meaning to a "Liverpool Kiss" now doesn't. Next time Man U and Liverpool play, we'll make a night of it. Mark it on the calendar.
Perfect. Considering you lads finished higher than us I'll let you choose whose place to be at. Yours or mine?

And also sexual position. I generally prefer to be the taker, but considering we've had such a bad year .... apparently ... I think it's only fair that you get first dibs

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perfect. Considering you lads finished higher than us I'll let you choose whose place to be at. Yours or mine?

And also sexual position. I generally prefer to be the taker, but considering we've had such a bad year .... apparently ... I think it's only fair that you get first dibs
I'll give you a Bruno special straight from the spot, no limp De Gea attempt so I hope the back of your goal is ready to be crushed in ;) Oppan Bruno Style!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking love it! Hahaha

Bruno special will do me.
I knew you loved Bruno, DEEP down ;)

* To the tune of The Midnight Special by Creedence Clearwater Revival*

Let the Bruno Special, shoot a goal in me,
Let the Bruno Special, shoot 'er ever-lovin' goal in me.

Oppan Bruno Style!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew you loved Bruno, DEEP down ;)

* To the tune of The Midnight Special by Creedence Clearwater Revival*

Let the Bruno Special, shoot 'er ever-lovin' goal in me.

Oppan Bruno Style!!
Haha now THIS is the kind of talk we should be having on here. Love it!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ssshhh they won’t bring the Sevilla game up despite being raging favourites
They won’t bring that up
You should do write ups mate, very articulate!
With a good knowledge of the sport
Articulate, but obviously delusional and embarrassed.
Comparing Villarreal to Sevilla is pure genius ...the most winning club in Europa history (6) vs VR, who in beating you guys won their FIRST senior title ..EVER!
There’s a reason your players were crying and sulking after the match, sure it’s disappointing to lose a final, but THIS?
To lose to one of, if not the BIGGEST underdogs in a Cup final history, burns the players and anyone associated with the club.
Without doubt, losing that final is a black day in the history of the biggest, bestest, most supported club in the Universe, no matter how you try to spin it.