The Long Awaited Return of the VKFM! Ooooooooooooh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Hello all! It's been far too long!

I have been absent mainly due to my new job and inability to access this site, but I have been lurking and posting when possible.

The Kennel Off Season is a testing time in which some key members strive to keep this place in order, while others enjoy pulling at the loose threads and helping it to unravel. The winner of this week's VKFM does a little bit of both.

Hated by some but loved by most, there is no denying that this member helped keep spirits and thread counts high during the off season. This fact, coupled with his ability to throw his 2 cents in to almost any conversation, and come up with countless crazy threads, makes him a worthy recipient of the first VKFM of 2011.

So I give to you the World Record Holder for most PM's sent on any forum in the world, and this week's VKFM...

Mongoose

Since day one Mongoose has stirred the Kennel pot, resulting in many entertaining arguments with Moderators and Members alike. The_nerve and quick witted humor he shows has got him banned once of twice before, but that's not enough to keep him down!

In his time here, Mongoose has achieved many things. Who could forget the Bungalo Report? - Sure to go down in Kennel history as one of the most interesting pieces of literature to ever grace this forum. One of his newer pursuits - the 'Mongoose Crew' - also seems like an idea that can only end well. And his constant push for a Moderator Title is another admirable quality. Anyone with that passion and drive deserves to be recognized and rewarded.

So congratulations Goose on winning this week's VKFM award!

If you wouldn't mind answering a couple of questions for your adoring fans, that would be splendid.

1) Moderator - realistically, how far off do you think you are?

Well I have been having discussions with habib about it, as well as counting my mod support to try and get a good idea of where Im at. Obviously your low rent mods like the_greatest would never support the 'goose but I have had some good feedback from the one or two I have approached. Of course they might be pulling my leg and the mod lounge is one big lol fest about all this, but it would be to their own detriment. When someone is obviously as intelligent, fair and enthusiastic about moderation, the prudent thing is to give em a shot. So, in short- you tell me?

2) What's the most entertaining thread you've been a part of this off-season?

I have had the_greatest time in a lot of threads in the off season. Other than those ones, the mongoose v meerkat threads are always good for a laugh, watching that drugged up 'crew' with illusions of grandeur is funny. Also the thread in which I sued YOU and won is also high up on my list. You mention the bungalo report in this thread, so im going to take that is you giving me credit for this concept. Thanks for that Vargster.

3) Which Bulldogs recruit are you most excited about?

Pritchard will bomb (sorry), so I will have to say tolman.

4) What's next for the Goose?

Well mongoose is just waiting for who is going to fill the power (lol) vaccum when meerkat inc collapses. Maybe blaqdogs posse, maybe books mongoose inc affiliate crew? Im looking forward to the footy season and hopefully getting a trial run at moderating. Thanks for picking me as VKFM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
So much effort, so little appreciation.

So funny.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
You don't quite feel like you're back until you receive a back-handed comment from Slippery.

Ahhhh, it's nice to be back.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Thanks, Goosey - all the best.

Give it up for the Goose, Kennelers!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
wooooooooo....

C'mon ppl, lets give it up for the Goose!!

Surely you have SOME interaction to recount for us!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Vargster, I think it's time for you to give it up.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like my rant changed everything.

I don't think I get enough credit for VKFM, but that's alright, I don't want any.

Status
Not open for further replies.