Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Sturridge f*cking injured himself again. Is the **** made of f*cking glass or what?

We need to bring in a striker in January, or call Divock in.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
and mignolets a shit ****. Never been a fan of him. ****ing bogey teams. Ffs

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For all the shit David Moyes copped last season from scouser supporters with that 'David Moyes is a football genius' banner, I think it's safe to say..

Brendan Rodgers is a football genius.

#RodgersIn

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only a "football genius "gets rid of Agger for 3 million to brings in Lovren for 30 million.
Were struggling because Rodgers DID NOT strengthen the squad with his signings . He weakened it.
Now he can eat humble pie and bench all the duds he signed . Sign a striker ASAP. Actually sign 2 strikers in January, a central defender ( we actually need 2 ) and good defensive midfielder.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
he made stupid signings with the money he got from hannibal

he should of kept some of the money to make the right signings. Same thing happened with spurs when they sold bale

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We did exactly what Spurs did.

We play Ludogorets in the CL tomorrow morning. Let's see if the team can pick itself up and get a win otherwise we will get eliminated from the CL also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We did exactly what Spurs did.

We play Ludogorets in the CL tomorrow morning. Let's see if the team can pick itself up and get a win otherwise we will get eliminated from the CL also.
What time?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fcuking mignolet

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't pretty to watch but the 3 points are all that matter at this stage.
We have some youth matches coming up.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we beat Sunderland, get another 3 points and then concentrate on the midweek CL match against Basel.
That moron Balotelli has been charged.
Geez we need to sign a strike in the January transfer widow.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Draw with Sunderland. Balotelli being charged is the most absolutely ridiculous thing I've seen. However we do need a ****ing striker.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Draw with Sunderland. Balotelli being charged is the most absolutely ridiculous thing I've seen. However we do need a ****ing striker.
Balotelli has been worse then useless. AC Milan laughed all the way to the bank with that one. No lose f he gets suspended (although it is a joke of a charge). Sturridge being injured has been the thing that has killed us most. That and some terrible squad selections by Rodgers. Why persists with Joe Allen I have no idea. Seriously want to throw something at the tv every time I see his name mentioned. Not a fan of Gerrard in the holding role either. His eye for a brilliant pass is needed much further forward

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
oh we are going to give it to u boys next Sunday!
pretty lucky to win last week and dreadful again this weekend...
we have a big game 2moro morning...and all form goes out the window in the derbys...
i cant wait for it!!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
£20m for Marković to get himself sent off after coming on as a sub for 15mins, what an idiot

Liverpool's only win in the Champions League was against Ludogorets thanks to a 90th min penalty, haha

#RodgersIn