Reaction score
Saw this on Reddit.

Record with and without Salah in 2024:

Without: 13W 1D 1L

With: 2W 3D 4L

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much a confirmation from both Joyce and Bascombe that Darwin is getting sold lol
Get in! Had enough of this moron. Basically people called him all this bs, king of chaos blah blah you only call someone that when they’re shit and they run around like a donkey but when you don’t do that what are you useful for! Can’t compete with a striker that needs 20 big chances to score one

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair play to the club. While I'd keep him around as I think he's got it in him to be a top top player, his lack of consistency means we can't have him as our #9. Not the leading one anyway.

I hope we're this ruthless with other players too.

Salah. Robbo. Who else?

But, if we're making it knowledge tongue players that they won't be needed next year, it perhaps explains their poor form of late?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair play to the club. While I'd keep him around as I think he's got it in him to be a top top player, his lack of consistency means we can't have him as our #9. Not the leading one anyway.

Salah. Robbo. Who else?

But, if we're making it knowledge tongue players that they won't be needed next year, it perhaps explains their poor form of late?
tbh I'd take nunez at Arsenal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One player who's been escaping criticism of late is Trent.

The performance from him as the Vice Captain and Scouser last night was disgraceful. The lack of tracking back. So poor for the second goal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Salah. Robbo. Who else?

Nothing mentioned about anyone else yet. I'd sell Diaz too and push Szoboszlai further forward like he plays for in the national team. Slot plays with a 4231 so it will be interesting to see if he brings that over.

Honestly were just cooked. We got by most of the season down to individual brilliance. Our football this season has been the least attractive we've played under Klopp.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
tbh I'd take nunez at Arsenal
He's a really good player. Once he gets consistent he'll be unstoppable, but I understand why the club and people around it have their doubts.

Jota is a good example. Had an intelligence when shooting and places shots. Is quiet all game, but when given the chance more often than not scores or at least stretches the goal keeper..

Nunez went through a stage this year when he was like that also, but it's all gone to shit. We can't have a #9 who's so wasteful.

That being said ...

We were creating a lot more chances for him in the past. Now? Haaland missed a heap too, but because he gets so many chance he still scores a lot.

I'd prefer to keep Nunez personally but we definitely need a #9 so I do understand about moving him on.

In the past I would've said Diaz and Salah to go, but Diaz has actually been playing better and really putting in for the club.

Salah? Dreadful. Mind is already elsewhere. Nunez the same. Gakpo wasn't great but of late his effort at least has been a lot better..

Based on this it seems Salah and Nunez have been told to look elsewhere. And it's hard to argue against tbh. Means we need 2 prime attacked in tho?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing mentioned about anyone else yet. I'd sell Diaz too and push Szoboszlai further forward like he plays for in the national team. Slot plays with a 4231 so it will be interesting to see if he brings that over.

Honestly were just cooked. We got by most of the season down to individual brilliance. Our football this season has been the least attractive we've played under Klopp.
Fair points all of it.

I wouldn't sell Diaz as you don't want to replace the entire front 3.

We're cooked. That loss to United did it to us it seems? Klopps also looks lost. Subs were shockingly timid against Everton.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a really good player. Once he gets consistent he'll be unstoppable, but I understand why the club and people around it have their doubts.

Jota is a good example. Had an intelligence when shooting and places shots. Is quiet all game, but when given the chance more often than not scores or at least stretches the goal keeper..

Nunez went through a stage this year when he was like that also, but it's all gone to shit. We can't have a #9 who's so wasteful.

That being said ...

We were creating a lot more chances for him in the past. Now? Haaland missed a heap too, but because he gets so many chance he still scores a lot.

I'd prefer to keep Nunez personally but we definitely need a #9 so I do understand about moving him on.

In the past I would've said Diaz and Salah to go, but Diaz has actually been playing better and really putting in for the club.

Salah? Dreadful. Mind is already elsewhere. Nunez the same. Gakpo wasn't great but of late his effort at least has been a lot better..

Based on this it seems Salah and Nunez have been told to look elsewhere. And it's hard to argue against tbh. Means we need 2 prime attacked in tho?
I mean if arteta can get the best out of a struggling havertz im sure he'll be able to do the same with Nunez

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty much a confirmation from both Joyce and Bascombe that Darwin is getting sold lol
Looks like this was wrong btw mate.

Personally I'd keep him.

Bring in a young winger or put Dom up there as you suggested.

In fact, both Gakpo and Nunez have played better out left than central.

And then go all out for a striker.

Salah is definitely off if you ask me.

It'd be stupid I think to have a mass cleanout.

Reaction score
Looks like this was wrong btw mate.

Personally I'd keep him.

Bring in a young winger or put Dom up there as you suggested.

In fact, both Gakpo and Nunez have played better out left than central.

And then go all out for a striker.

Salah is definitely off if you ask me.

It'd be stupid I think to have a mass cleanout.
So many excuses.... just plain shit team. Salah is playing shit because of liverpool not Salah send him to a big club watch them get the best out of him.